Chapter 41

-VALERIE'S P.O.V-

   Not what I expected at all. I thought she was protected.. I guess the coma and disconnect took more than what I thought away. But I regifted all the things when she woke and even added stuff in the godly oath...
    I don't know. I just know that Ninfa is pregnant. And her being pregnant is a beautiful happy thing.
     I let sleep take me over. After my brain eventually shuts down.

    I thought.. I ..fuck.
"I'm sorrrryyy."
"S..Fine.."
    She takes my pain away. I breathe heavily for a moment or two. Been a while since someone has been mean to my balls.
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay."
"I didn't mean to."
"Least it helps my morning wood?"
"I enjoy helping in other ways. Not that way."
    We haven't had sex since the morning after we did. I think it had to do with life being hectic. And the fact that we are all so busy, there isn't much time to make love and stuff because you're tired the second your head hits the pillow.
    I miss her but I don't want to overdo anything. I KNOW that it has been only a day but still..
    Her kisses are soft. Along my shoulder and neck. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling.
"You're going to fall back asleep."
"Nope. Just enjoying.."
    She bites into my neck. Instantly throwing fuel on the fire. I want her..
    I pull her on top of me fully. I'm hard and ready and need her.
"Are you sure you want me like this?"
"You don't have to. But it always feels nice to have you ride."
"Last time.."
"Ninfa. It's okay."
    I help her remove her clothes and she shreds mine. Her in place almost makes me come instantly again. She's so warm.. And tight..
"You're holding it."
"Yeah."
"Why?"
"Because.. I.. have to."
"No you don't."
"You come first. Literally. For everything."
"It shouldn't have to be like that. I never would blame you for.."
"Absolutely not. You come first."
"I don't want to hurt you."
"You won't."
"How do you know? I didn't mean to last time. Accidents happen and I really don't want to it happen again."
"I trust you."
"I don't trust myself."
    I ignore the urge to come and thrust upward once. Her moan is perfect. I want to come so badly.
"Tease."
"I'm not a tease, Nin. You are."
"How?"
"You feel really good.."
"Can I have a kiss?"
"Uh.. Yes? You never need to ask."
    It's sudden. Even though she asked me. And I fall for it easily.
    Her hips are slow but she does start riding. Her.. squeezing me.. I want to come so badly.
    I guide her hips, even though I trust her. I guide her hips for her sake rather than my own. She feels amazing.
     She bites my lip before pulling away to let her moans free. It, thankfully, doesn't take her long to come and I release with her.
"Val.."
"Nin.."
     I let her go on her own..barely touching her hips to give the impression I'm helping. I trust her.
     With time on our side this time, I'm okay with allowing her to go like this. I let her do her own thing until she releases again. Before she can fully moan my name, I thrust fast and hard inside.
    Her moans turn to screams and I know I've hit the spot. Aiming for that, I keep my pace. Carefully moving a hand away, I rub her clit while keeping movement.
    Her nails dig into my arm to my work. I enjoy it more knowing she's pleasured. She trembles.. I.. I tremble.
     I keep going until she tells me to stop. Or her body does. Making my final thrust and come with her.
"Ninfa.."
"Valerie.."
     She falls against me. I hold onto her tightly. Out of breath.. And shaking. Not use to sex.. anymore.. But it's just as great as it use to be.
"Are you okay?"
"Why do you ask?"
"Because it's me that trembles. Not you."
"I'm good, baby. I promise."
    She kisses my lips lightly. I feel all of the passion she could ever carry. "I love you."
"I love y..you too."
"Can you do the time thing or did I drain your magic too?"
"I can. I'm okay. Just shaky."
"I love you. I do."
"I love you too."
    I add on time for the timer in the paused time because time is my key and time is time of the time that this time needs time... TIME. It's taken care of.
     It's me that falls asleep before she does. Oddly. So much come though.