●•23•●

"Now tell us." Taehyung said in a demanding tone. He was gently pressing the cold pack onto Soeun's bruised eye and cheek. Soeun didn't have the energy to fight back so she just let Taehyung do whatever he pleases.

"It's nothing, really." Soeun once again tried to convinced them. Taehyung glared at Soeun with his eyebrows furrowed. The other boys also did the same.

They are now at Namjoon's car, he told his personal driver, Mr. In to leave the car at the school to pick them up later.

"Stop lying to us." Jungkook said. His tone was rough. He didn't even used 'noona' like he used to. "Stop with your bullshit and explain to us." Jungkook said still glaring at her.

Soeun didn't said anything and just looked down. And after a while, her shoulders starting to shake, soft whimpers came out from her mouth.

"Don't cry," Taehyung said looking at her.

"Who did this to you?" Yoongi asked, as he looked at Soeun with sad eyes. Soeun took a deep breath, and looked at the boys. Yeah. These boys did said that they will protect her right?

"It's- Minju..." She said with a small voice and Taehyung felt his body burning up. His hands were balled in a fist. "Don't hurt her, she is a girl." Soeun begged at them.

Jimin scoffed.

"Oh so she can hurt you? You are a girl too!" Jimin said angrily. Soeun didn't answer. She looked at the boys and bit her lips.

"I told you to stay away from them." Minju's words ringed in her ears.

Soeun gulped. "S-She won't hurt me again i-if I stay away from you guys." Her eyes went to Taehyung. "E-especially you Taehyung..."

But I don't think I want to stay away from you. Taehyung said in his mind.

"If we stay away from you how are we going to protect you?" Yoongi's hand went to press the cold pack, ever so gently.

"By staying away from me is the way to protect me!" Soeun said, her tears pouring out. "Please?" Her hands were furiously wiping her tears.

"I said... don't cry." Taehyung's fingers went to wipe Soeun's tear. Soeun closed her eyes, sniffling. Soeun then nodded.

"We would do anything for you." Namjoon said and Soeun let a sigh of relief. "But not by staying away from you, princess."

Soeun's eyes enlarged. "B-but—" "we're very sorry that we are not there to protect you." Namjoon said softly.

Soeun shook her head.

"Taehyung will protect you. Since we are all different classes from you except for Jimin and Taehyung, and Jimin has his own girlfriend so Taehyung will protect you if we are not there for you okay?"

"But you don't have to do that, if you don't have a burden, why do you have to make one?" Soeun said again.

"Just let me protect you! I don't want to see you hurt okay?! Just let me do it! You are not a burden to us! Now shut up!" Taehyung angrily said.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" Namjoon sighed, "Soeun, you are not a burden. We are willingly protecting you."

Soeun shut up immediately. Taehyung sighed. His large arms went to hug Soeun. "I feel like I'm gonna be babysitting, but I'm fine with that." He said coldly.

•••

"Where are we going?" Soeun asked as Jin was driving the car. Jungkook and Jimin were fooling around, singing some random songs. "We are going to Namjoon's house to get some fun." He smiled.