Ch 8 - remember the confession?

"Naruto?"
"Yeah?"
Naruto was currently helping his parents with the dishes After Iruka had left
"Aren't gonna get a girlfriend soon?"
Naruyo nearly dropped the plate he was drying off, Why would she be asking that?
"W-Why do you ask?"
Naruto had realized he No longer had any romantic feelings towards Sakura and that they would only share their brother sister Bond, nothing more nothing less, so he really had No idea who possible could become a girlfriend "i was just thinking...Do you like that Hyuga Girl? I think her name was Hinaya.."
"Hinata?!"
"Oh right that was her name!"
"E-Ehm i do-....." Naruto cut himself off and became quiet
(Flashback)
"That's Why..i'm not afraid to die Here! If it means i Can protect you!
Because..i love you...i always has.."
(Flashback end)
Naruto had completely firgotten about that due to his rage and transformation into the nine-tails.. but that Day Hinata had confessed her love to him..and he never answered her!
"I looks like she likes you a lot Naruto"
"She does..."
"Huh?"
Naruto had stopped his cleaning and now just stood there
"S-she already confessed her love to me..." That statement defently shocked his parents but also made them exitet "so what did you answer to it?!" Asked a very eager Kushina already shipping Naruto with Hinata "i didn't say anything.."
"Huh?"
"I-I forgot.."
"You forgot?!"
Kushina wasn't angry, she was just deeply stunned "how does one forgot that?" Minato now added witch just gave Naruto even more guilt "right After- i went on a nine-tails rampage, and i forgot.."
"Hold up! You went on a rampage because a Girl confessed her love to you?"
"No No No No No it's not like that.. you see right After i though she died.. and since we were really close friends. It ticked me off! Big time!"
"Yeah i'd say.."
"But what a i gonna do now?!"
"We don't know sweety- try to get some rest do you Can think about tommorow with a clear mind"

OoOoOoOoOo
It was the middle of the Night and Naruto wasn't able to sleep, guilt kept him awake.
'What must have Hinata felt when K didn't answer? Did she forget too since she never brought it up?... No! She is just too shy, that's Why she didn't bring it up again'
Naruto's mind was running Wild, that confession was all he could think about
But the question he wanted to know the answer to most of all was - is this gonna affect our friendship?

OoOoOoOoOo
"Okay i have a mission for you- Sakura, Naruto and Hinata- it's a Short B-rank mission.. you need to go to Suna where you will get a scroll, that You'll bring back to me..."
"Got it!" All three replied
'Just great!! Right now?! With Hinata?! God..help' Naruto thought in despair and it seemed Hinata noticed "N-Naruto are you alright?"
"T-Yeah all is fine! Well see Ya!" He Said and and speedet out the room at light speed