Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Niall’s POV

Harry’s right. Kelse would hand me my butt on a silver platter for not taking care of my self before her.’ I thought to my self as I got out of the shower. It was the middle of December so it was a little chilly. I put on a pair of dark blue skinny’s, a turquoise V-neck shirt, my red sweat shirt, and my white converse. I grabbed my old football (a/n soccer) jumper for Chels when she woke up.

I went out into the living room to find that Hailey had woken up and was holding hands with Harry. I shot Liam and the others a questioning look.

“Oh Niall. Hailey has agreed to be my girlfriend.” Harry said looking up.

“That explains why your drooling.” I said gently lifting up Chelsea’s head so I had a place to sit. I started to absent mindedly stroke her hair.

All the guys with the exception of Harry busted up in laughter. Hailey’s laugh must have been contagious because as soon as she started laughing, Harry joined in.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chelsea’s POV

I woke up to the sound of laughter and someone stroking my hair.

“Why does my throat hurt?” I asked Niall who happened to be the one that was stroking my hair. I came out as more of a whisper so I doubt he could have heard me.

“CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!” I heard Louis yell right before I was pulled into a bone crushing hug from the carrot loving crazy person.

“Lou. Lou. LOUIS!!!!” I yelled at him. That didn’t help my throat.

“Oh sorry. Carrot?” He asked handing me one of his many many carrots.

“Louis give the poor girl some space.” Zayn said pulling him away from me.

I sat down next to Niall and rested my head on his shoulder. I could feel sparks and I’m sure he could too.

“ Niall why does my throat hurt?” I asked him again.

He sighed and said. “You started screaming and crying about the time your brother raped you.” tears started to fill his eyes.

I didn’t realize that I was crying until Niall pulled my into his arms and started to sing How to Save a Life by the Frey softly in my ear.

“I’m s-sorry I didn’t t-tell you after it all h-happened. I guess the shock never fully wore off.” I told Niall after I had calmed down for the most part.

“Its not your fault love. Now explain how you’re an O’Malley.” Liam said.

“I took a deep breathe. “Well long story short, my dad was driving home drunk one night. He hit a light pole and was DOA. My aunt Amy, my mom’s sister, was my only other living relative so I moved in with her. Now Hailey and I are sisters even thought we felt like we already were before.. I guess we were sisters at heart.” I said.

“Now I’m getting some food then using the loo.” I said getting up.

“Whoa not so fast.” Harry said.

“If you have any questions ask Hailey. I really gotta pee.” I said running out of the room.

I could hear Niall’s wonderful laughter. I think I’m falling for the Irish one.

“They only had one question but I couldn’t answer it.” Hailey said as walked back into the room.

“okay but I have a question first. Hailey and Harry are you guys dateing?” I asked pointing at their intwined hands.

“YES!!!” everyone shouted. I jumped. Well then.

“Whoa guys calm down. I was passed out for the last hour and a half.” I said plopping down in front of Niall. I suddenly realized that it was a little chilly with out the blanket.

“So Chelsea.” Liam said

“What?” I asked taking Niall’s football jumper. It smelled just like him. Vanilla and cinnamon. Weird combination I know but it smelled like him and I loved it.

“ Niall had the question Hays couldn’t answer.” Louis said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I looked at Niall with a confused look on my face.

He took a deep breathe and said…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Liam’s POV

I could tell by the way that Niall looked at Chelsea as he stroked her hair, that he truly loved her.

“Okay I have a few minutes before Kelse gets back to say this.” Niall said quickly. He always talks fast or fiddles with his keys in his pockets when he’s nervous.

“Ok out with it.” Zayn and Harry said at the same time.

“HaileywoulditbeokifIdatedChelsea?” He asked her so fast that I was surprised she under stood him.

“It’s fine with me as long as u do two things. 1) ask her as soon as she gets back in her and 2) remember she’s my sister. You break her heart I will break your face.” She said shrugging.

After that we chatted a bit before Chelsea came back in.

“They only had one question but I couldn’t answer it.” Hailey said as she walked back into the room.

“okay but I have a question first. Hailey and Harry are you guys dating?” she asked pointing at their entwined hands.

“YES!!!” we all said at the same time. She jumped from surprise.

“Whoa guys calm down. I was passed out for the last hour and a half.” She said plopping down in front of Niall. I’m pretty sure I wasn’t the only one who could see sparks flying.

“So Chelsea.” I said

“What?” She asked taking Niall’s football jumper.

“ Niall had the question Hays couldn’t answer.” Louis said, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. She looked at Niall with a confused look on her face.

He took a deep breathe and said “Kelse would you be my girlfriend? You don’t have to but I’m-” She cut him off by giving him a kiss. I just laughed. Now Zayn was the only one with out a girlfriend. Poor chap.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Vas Happenin? Sorry I haven’t updated in a while. I’ve been so busy. Well now its up. Oh Ya! Please comment. Oh ya also if any one could make me a cover that would be Fablouis. Also who should I cast as Chelsea and hailey? Thanks guys. Any one wnt a POV from Lois or Zayn? Let me know

Chelsea