School

Types of students in Nigerian schools:

Student 1: The one who has everything:

All assignments are done, always comes with an extra pen, notes complete, textbooks in bag and sits at the front

Scene: 

Friend: *already knows the answer but still asks* How many biros do you have? 

Student: I have more than one

Friend: Please give me one

Student: which color do you want? 

Friend: Have you done the math assignment?

Student: The recent one or the previous one?

Friend: There's a previous one?

Student 2: The one who you thinks is perfect

They get good grades, dresses properly and is friends with everyone in school. Teachers love them, they never get in trouble.

Student 3:  The one everyone hates

Raises their hand up to answer a question only when everyone else's hand is down.

Makes suggestions trying to look smart and acts like their better than everyone else.

Student 4: The normal one

Goes to school everyday, keeps moderate grades, laughs when everyone else laughs, tries to stay out of trouble. Just normal.

Student 5: The one who tries too hard

This one is addicted to school. Constantly asking for upcoming tests, missed assignments, who got the highest in the last test and freaks out whenever they make a mistake.

Student 6: The besties

They're always seen together, they eat together, have their own secret  handshake and most times are coincidentally placed in the same test class.

Student 7: The one who's never prepared

Wasn't aware that there was a test today, thought that they had civic instead of maths, always borrowing something.

Student 8: The one who wings it

Never reads for a test but passes, doesn't so assignment but never gets in trouble, doesn't keep quiet in class but never gets caught.

Student 9: The class clown

Cracks up jokes a lot that everyone laughs to, very popular, interrupts class to say something funny and they never take school seriously.

Some others are the one who always takes first, the popular one, the player,  the ovasabi, the feared one, etc.

Which one are you?