°15. Live while we're young°

⏳⌛

Today was the day of Jessica's party and Anne was very excited.
This would be the first party since she arrived at school.
A lot of people would go there, even Clay Jensen said he would come.
Anne was on the phone, talking to her friend.
"So Han, are you going tonight?"
Hannah wasn't sure if she would come but Anne hoped it dearly.
She couldn't have fun without her friend.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Anne walked towards the front door of Jessica's house.
She could already hear the music blasting through the house.
When she entered the house she was greeted by a slightly drunk Jessica with Justin Foley followed behind her trail.
"Hey Anne, glad you could make it!"
The slightly drunk girl yelled over all the sounds of the loud music and drunk teenagers.
Anne simply nodded while smiling awkwardly not understanding why she was invited since her and Jessica have barely spoken to eachother.

Before Anne could even ssay something back the couple had already left to go somewhere else.
Anne just stood there like a fish out of water not really seeing someone she could talk to.
"Well if it isn't my partner in crime."
Anne's head turmed when an arm was layed around her shoulder.
Her smile immediately lifted when she saw the one and only Jeff Atkins.
"Well hello there, partner."

"So what are you doing here alone. You should dance, have a good time. Maybe a little dance with camera-boy." he winked at her.
She just lightly shoved him while giggling.
"My god, Jeff. Why are you so interested in mine and Clay's love life?" she chuckled.
"I'm just here to help you two give a push into the right direction. Without me you two would be alone forever just longingly staring at the person you like."
Both of them laughed while walking through the house searching for something to drink.
"I hate you, Jeff Atkins."
He chuckled softly while pouring the two of them something to drink.
"Admit it, Anne. You so love me."
The girl snorted in response while taking the drink out of Jeff's hand.
When she looked out of the window into the yard she saw her friend and Clay talking but the two got interrupted by some drunk guy.
Anne hit Jeff's chest soflty trying to get his attention.
"We got a situation here, partner. Get that guy out of the lovebirds sight so they can focus on eachother."
Jeff ran to Hannah, Clay and the drunk boy in an instant. He helped the boy get away from the two.
While he was walking away with the guy in his arms he turned his head and gave a thumbs up towards Anne while smiling.
She also gave two thumbs up while smiling happily.

Anne was about to walk back into the kitchen when she saw one particular boy with his camera, taking pictures of all the students.
Anne smiled to herself, loving the way how concentrated he was when taking pictures.
She walked forward and went to stand behind the boy.
"Well that will be some interesting pictures."
The boy infront of her, jumped in surprise.
Tyler smiled when he saw it was Anne. "Hey Anne."
He turned back around taking another photo.
Anne was looking at Clay and Hannah when an idea came up.
"Hey Tyler, do you mind. I need your camera for a second."
He turned to face the girl with an unsure look but hesitantly gave his beloved camera to her.
He trusted her with it.

Anne walked forward a bit and held the camera up, waiting for the perfect moment. When both Clay and Hannah smiled, she snapped a picture of the couple without them noticing.
When the girl looked at her work , she smiled slightly at seeing two of her friends being so happy together.
"That's a nice picture." she heard behind her.
Turning around she saw Tyler smiling at her.
"Can I have my camera back now?"

"Ohw yeah, shit, sorry."
She handed it back with a nervous chuckle.
She walked away, saying she was getting something to drink.

When the girl entered the kitchen, she saw Jeff walking in.
"Wassup partner, what are you doing?"
Jeff turned around to face the girl standing near the bowls of chips.
"I'm getting new drinks, so I'll be back in a few."

"Do you want me to come with you or should I drive?"
The boy infront of her shook his head while smiling slightly.
"No, go and have fun. Your camera-boy is waiting for you."
When Anne turned her head to look in the yard she saw Tyler staring at her and Jeff.
Turning back around to face her partner in crime, he smiled at her.
"I think he likes you too, you know. You would be a nice couple. So make a move on him or me and Jensen will team up this time to help you get your guy." he chuckled slightly.
Anne laughed in response.
"God, I love you Jeff. What would Liberty High do wothout you?"
They chuckled before saying thete goodbyes.
"You better get us some good drinks, Atkins!" Anne yelled while walking backwards into the yard.

⏳⌛

That was the last time her and Jeff spoke. And Liberty High finally found out what happened when Jeff wasn't here anymore. The caused another girl to die and that was Anne's best friend Hannah Baker.

A tear slipped down while listening to the next tape of Hannah's story.
It was the story how an unfortunate soul got raped and how her friend had to witness it.

Anne was looking at a picture of her family alongside the Walkers.
She had already crossed out two heads with a red marker. One of them being her mother and the other person who truly loved her in this family.
Her expression turned into one of anger listening to the hell her friend and Jessica had to go through that night because of one guy.

Anne marked someone else with the red marker once again.
This time it was the one who caused the two girls hell that night.

Bryce Walker.