25- The Know-it-all

"You were brilliant!" Thor tells his daughter. Skyler caught the Snitch after two hours of playing. When they land down on the ground again, a girl is clapping on the tribune. She wears a Gryffindor scarf, and looks slightly familiar. "Hermione!" Harry yells, running to his friend. "Hello, Harry. Did you have a nice Christmas?" Hermione asks when she's on the field and Harry nods. "The best in my life. And I think someone else wants to say hello." Harry steps aside, and Skyler walks to Hermione. "Hi... Sorry for the scare." She whispers, but Hermione doesn't really seems to care. She hugs Skyler without thinking. "It's so good to see you Sky, I'm truly sorry I hadn't the chance to talk to you. I was..." "Studying in the library." Skyler chuckles. "Skyler, who's this?" Thor asks curiously. "Oh, right. Hermione, this are...-" She didn't get the chance to finish. "Oh, my God! You're Thor, the wielder of Mjölnir and God of Thunder! I've read so much about you. And you're Loki, God of Mischief, Master of Magic. Is it true you gave birth to Sleipnir the Eight-Legged horse?" Hermione rattles. Ron mumbles something that sounds like "Know-it-all."  But that is drowned out by Thor, who roars with laughter. "She knows your little secret brother!" Loki's cheeks flush red and he looks to his feet. Skyler's eyes widen. "No way! That story is true? You turned into a female horse, got pregnant and gave birth?" Thor can only laugh. Loki just nods. "That might be a story for another time..." He mumbles. That's where the entire group bursts out laughing. "I'm truly sorry, Un- Loki, but that is very funny." Skyler whispers to Loki, not knowing that Harry listens. "It's actually Thor's fault, you know, if he wasn't off to Vanaheim, I wouldn't be forced to change myself into a horse, and let that other stupid animal rape me." He hisses towards his brother, while they walk back to the castle. Now, Hermione and Skyler go to the library to study, getting disappointed sighs from everyone except Loki. "I think I'll go with them, library, you see brother? Teach that little boys some fighting or whatever you like." He says to Thor before following the girls. 

"So, those guys are your father and your uncle. I know now why you are so serious. Your father is like a big child!" Hermione laughs, receiving a offended look from Skyler. "Watch your words, he's still my father." She hisses. 'And my childhood teddybear.' She adds in mind. "And Loki, the mythology says he's a ginger. Not that he doesn't looks good, though. They both look good." Hermione's gaze turns dreamy. "Gross! That's my family you're talking about! They're around a thousand years older than you." Hermione just sighs, and Skyler acts like she needs to vomit. "By the way, why are you back? Shouldn't you be in France with your parents?" Skyler asks, only now thinking that was suspicious. "Ehm, Skyler? The holiday is over, school starts in two days. It's January. Everyone returned today?" Hermione says matter-of-factly and Skyler groans. "No... I only got two days of holiday. I didn't even see my mom!" "Well, she did see you." Loki says from behind a book. "Whoa! How long have you been there?" Hermione asks with a slight blush. Loki grins. "Long enough to have a filled ego again." "What do you mean? Are you saying that mom was here, in Hogwarts?" Skyler says surprised, and Loki nods. "Ehe. And you'll get your presents this summer. Just... don't die in these three months." He jokes.