So the llama fell in love with the lion...

PhilsPOV

I trudged through the halls my head down and my fringe covering my face, praying that I wouldn't be seen. It was one of those days I just couldn't take it. Luckily I found myself in my tutor base with no new bruises or broken bones, and quickly scurried to my seat next to the window. As the rest of the students rolled in, I realised two empty seats. One was the seat next to me which was always empty, and one where usually a boy called Liam would sit. As the clocked ticked on he still seemed to make no appearance, which worried me slightly due to him never being late before. If he had been excluded again there would be a new kid, and they would just be an addition to the domestic abuse I consistently received. The shivers that travelled down my spine just at the thought of this were repetitive, making my whole body feel cold. Suddenly the door flew open, to reveal a sweaty out of breath boy.

"Sorry...I'm...late" he choked through pants, making me giggle slightly.

"That's fine Mr Howell, please make your way to your seat" Sir muttered, scanning the masses of books he was currently marking before letting out a dramatic sigh. I kept my eyes glued to my book, knowing if I looked at the boy any longer I wouldn't be able to tear myself away. Even though I wasn't reading the words on the book I was intently staring at the corner of the page, very much distracted. Without warning I came to realisation that my heart beat was ridiculously fast, and my chest was rising and falling in an unsteady rhythm. Did the chocolate eyed boy have this effect on me? Unexpectedly, a warm hand rested on my shoulder,

"Man, are you okay? You look like your going to pass out?" he whispered, sending my heartbeat to an ultimate stop.

"I...um...I--"

"Class, settle down for registration please! And Mr Howell please take your seat!" Sir repeated, the tone in his voice slightly angered.

"Actually sir, if you don't mind I would prefer to sit here" Howell had his index finger pointed to the seat next to mine. Mr Chambers looked up with wide eyes, obviously expecting that as much as me and the rest of the class. He just nodded, obviously stunned and shocked someone would choose to sit next to the weird skinny ugly boy in the corner. The chair beside me scraped the floor slightly, and was taken by the mysterious, oblivious boy who had just ruined his high school experience by sitting next to me.

"Hi, I'm Daniel Howell, call me Dan though because otherwise I might just have to eat you" he laughed, a true warm smile painted onto his face. I smiled in return, do I really have a chance to socialise with somebody?

"Um...Hey. I-I'm P-Phil Lester. Look you don't understand what your doing, if I were you I'd sit over there instead of committing social suicide by even taking a glance at me..."

A shocked expression took over his face, as if he was honestly affected by the words that my mouth had produced. He rapidly shook his head and once again placed his hand on my shoulder,

"Don't be ridiculous, you seem nice enough! C'mon your not getting rid of me that easily"

I smiled at his attempt, and agreed.

"So what type of things are you into Phil? Like bands or games or just anything!" Dan questioned with a cheery grin.

"Um...I'm actually a big fan of Muse...I like to play old video games like sonic and crash bandicoot...And I um...have quite a big interest in media, I'm quite alright at video making"

"Okay no joke, Muse is my favourite band, and Crash Bandicoot and Sonic are my absolute favourite games in the world! but I'm not such an expert at media, although I'd love to learn stuff about it!" he replied, still cheery. I felt my happiness rise, had I Phillip Lester just made a friend? It seemed so. I began to return the friendly behaviour, by asking the simple 'what's your favourite song?' or 'whats your favourite level?'.

"Dan and Phil will you shut up please!" Our teachers annoyed voice warned us. We nodded solemnly, and began to pay attention to what he was actually saying. To my surprise, I felt Dan's hand nudge mine slightly causing me to shoot him a puzzled look. He flicked his eyes down to his hand and back up again, indicating that he had something scrunched up in it. I took what I now knew to be paper, and unfolded it to reveal a small message:

if you don't want to its fine, but would you mind terribly but to show me to my classes and things? and maybe if your not too busy could I stay with you at break?

I let my grin turn larger than I had anticipated, and swivelled around to face him. So we wouldn't get told off again I just nodded in response, earning a quick hug off Dan.

"Thankyou!" he whispered into my ear.

"Don't mention it" I muttered into his neck.

The friendship had just begun, yet the feelings were already there for both of them. The more than just friends feelings...

(a/n: Okay so this is my first proper phanfiction which I hopefully will not be deleting after the third chapter :') but yeah sorry it's short and everything happened so quick but I'll make things longer and on more cliff hangers to ignore all yalls beautiful faces!)

STAY LLAMAZING! ~ HOLLIFERERER.

*PLANTS A FIR TREE IN YOUR HOUSE AND COVERS IT IN LEMON JUICE SO YOUR HOME SMELLS LIKE LOVELY LEMON TREE...TAKE IT AS A FRIENDLY GESTURE OKAY BAIIIII*