21

I'm looking at the house,where a ton of people are probably drunk and making out. I stare at Charlie. "I know. But, it'll be fun. Now if some weird chick drags me upstairs, you save me. If I see a dude walking you upstairs, I'll ask"she winks and starts to walk to the door.

"Ok. Seem like a deal"I smirk. We walk in and almost everyone is drunk, and one guy is on the floor. "Ethan?"Charlie whispers.

"Whatever. Let's get drunk Samual"she grabs my hand and we find the drinks.

As Charlie takes a swig of hers, I just stare at the bottle. "Come on Sammy. You'll be fine"she smiles. I nod and take a swig.

"Yay. Now let's makes mistakes"she punches my arm. I laugh.

Soon, we are drunk and Charlie is flirting with some girl. I'm just leaning against the wall, and wondering if I should help her.

"Funny. You don't seem like a party person"a voice says. I turn around and see some guy. "I'm not. But my friend wanted me to come"I smirk. He nods.

"My brother made me come as well. Lucifer"he holds out his hand. I chuckle and shake his hand. "Sam. And nice name. Very interesting"I say.

"Yeah. My dad is very weird. And a church man"he explains. I nod. "So have I seen you before?"I ask. "I've seen you around school. You always looked like a quiet kid. You know, always wanting to study. Not be around drunks"he says. I shrug.

"I'm just full of surprises"I say. He smirks at me. "You wanna go get more drinks?"he asks. I nod. "Sure. I'm drunk but I think I need to be more drunk"I follow him.

Next day

I wake up in my bed. "The hell?"i whisper. I sit up and my head starts to hurt. The door opens and Dean walks in. "Oh good. Your awake. How you feeling?"he asks.

"Shitty. When did I get home?"I ask. "Like 1. I'm off to school. Bobby wants you to sleep. Than your gonna get killed."he laughs. I roll my eyes.

"Did Charlie bring me home?"I ask. Wanting to make sure. He just stares at me. "Yeah.......you don't remember anything?"he asks. "Last thing was me talking to his guy Lucifer. Than I blacked out"I explain. He nods.

"Well.....I'm off. See ya later"he walks out. I raise an eyebrow. If there something he's not telling me?

I ignore that and pass out.