Part 1

The last week of school. On Friday, school will be out for the summer and Jacob will come over to Johnny's house. That's not unusual at all though, they've been best friends since 2nd grade. This weekend, Jacob plans to tell Johnny about his crush on him.
(5 days later, Friday)
With the last bell of the year, Johnny and Jacob sprint out of their classes and meet at the front steps. "Hey," says Johnny, "let's go the back way today, everyone's too excited and there will be madness in the streets." "Sounds good." Says Jacob. As they make their way around, Johnny finds himself staring at Jacob's bicep. He has his hand under the backpack strap, so he's kind of flexing.

Johnny's POV
Wow, his arms are so hot. I don't know if he's gay, but this is really making me want him.
———————
Johnny notices he's getting a boner, which isn't good in ball shorts. He puts his hands in his pockets, when Jacob notices
———————
Jacob's POV
Is that a boner? Man, he's so cute. His muscle shirt is really showing off his muscles today. I hope mine is, I'd do anything to have him.
———————
When they get to Johnny's house, they do as they always do; say hello to his mom, throw their backpacks down, and head upstairs.
When they get upstairs, they sit and chat until about 9, and then Jacob feels the time is right to tell him.