NINE 아홉

As Y/n appreciated the wonderful view in front of her, she felt a hand snake around her waist.

"What are you doing?" She said as she chuckled.

"Hugging you like it's our last day?" Daniel answered as a matter of fact.

"We can just see each other, can't we?"

"I hope we can..." Y/n sensed something in his answer but her mind drifted away at the image of them in this balcony with Daniel on her back and his hand snaked around her waist. Her cheeks went red.

"I wonder how we got this close in just a matter of days..." Y/n trailed off after a stretch of silence.

Daniel remained silent. When she glanced at him, he was obviously in deep thought with a serious face on.

"Are you fine? What are you thinking about?" In which Daniel only shooked his head, "let's go out and swim in the pool!" His face glowed up at the mention of swimming.

"Oooh." Daniel smoldered at the look of Y/n in a one piece.

"You nasty pervert!" Y/n ran and jumped into the pool leaving her robe and aviators in the sun lounge.

They splashed water at each other non-stop.

"Hey, stob it! The water's getting to my eyes!" His eyes were formed in a slit.

"Nuh-uh! You nasty pervert!" She giggled.

"Oh so you don't want to stop, huh?" Daniel zoomed to Y/n slowly while she was still on with splashing him water.

When he got close enough, he held her elbows and pulled her close to him in which she tried to escape by turning her back at him but even before she could run away, he trapped her in his arms.

A long silence stretched till Daniel made her face him. They stared at each other's eyes for a moment till Daniel made a word.

"We're leaving tomorrow and expect a mob of people in the airport." He started in which Y/n only nodded, unconciously.

"How would you feel if I tell you that I'll be sad once we part ways?" She asked with her eyes fixed on his.

"I'll be sad, too. Even if you don't tell me, I'll be sad." Daniel said with a sad smile.

The night ended with only the thought, why's there a mob in the airport tomorrow, in Y/n's mind.