Why He's Worthy

Why He's Worthy- Part 1

Dylan loved girls. Short girls, tall girls, big girls, small girls, blondes, brunettes, shy girls, outgoing girls. Any girl. They were all beautiful to him.

That's why he couldn't stick with any for too long. There were just so many out there for him to try! Why should he be limited to one? And he didn't understand how girls didn't get that. When he ended a relationship with one girl to go try another, they cried. Why? Would they rather have him cheat on them?

But he still loved girls, no matter how their minds worked.

So when he saw a gorgeous girl at the bar, sitting all alone, he had to go up to her. But first, he had to call his current girlfriend, Ashley, and end it with her. He was getting tired of her anyways.

An agonizing ten minutes later, he was off the phone with Ashley and making his way over to the girl that really needed his attention.

Dylan tapped her on the shoulder and when she turned around to face him, he realized that she was more beautiful than he originally thought. Maybe the best.

He was definitely going to keep her for at least two weeks.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked her.

"Sure," she said with a smirk playing on her beautifully crafted lips.

"My-"

"You're second's up," she said with no emotion, interrupting him. Then she got up and walked away.

Dylan couldn't believe it. That had never, ever, happened to him before. The only time a girl had rejected him was when they had a girlfriend. Maybe that was this girl's deal. But he hoped not; he wanted her.

He snapped out of his frozen state and went after the girl.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked her once he caught up to her.

She rolled her eyes. "No, I just don't have time for relationships."

"Then why are you in a bar?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes again. It seemed like it was a habit of hers. "Why should you care?"

Dylan didn't have anything to say to that so he just narrowed his eyes at her and she did the exact same thing back. It went on like this for a full minute until, finally, Dylan spoke.

"Well," he said. "I think I'm worthy of being in a relationship with you so," he stopped and pulled her to his chest. It looked like he was about to kiss her, but he was actually pulling the cellphone out of her back pocket. He typed in his number and sent a message to himself. He did all of this, without the girl knowing. "Call me when you're free."

He walked away from her and out of the bar. He had found a girl, and for the first time, he was anxiously awaiting her call.

**************************************************************

Now, this song is really popular. Like if you haven't heard it... Wait, that's not possible, so I'm telling you right now, you've heard it. 

If you have no idea what I'm talking about then you have not read Girl Wants Boy. So, what this is is a short story that will only have 3-5 parts. The story is based on a song and you have to...

GUESS THE SONG!

WOOHOO! YEAH! *crowd cheering*

At the end of the book, I will tell you what song it is. So leave a comment and tell me what you think it is!