[apologies]+[new book]

dear readers[if anyone still reads this],

two years ago, i began a book on this acc. that was focused on a girl who joined the smosh squad. after writing a whole bunch, and reading all of that writing, i realised how dark and just bad my book had become. so i decided to be selfish and delete the whole serious out of my own embarrassment, and i apologise to anyone who actually enjoyed the book(s) i wrote. my actions were selfish but at the time i thought it was the best decision because at that point, it had been over a year since the book(s) were out, and i absolutely hated them. when i wrote them, i was young and not a good writer. i had no detail or motive/purpose for any of my chapters or storylines. whenever i would go and reread it, i felt as if i was reading a cringey diary from when i was 12. also the book(s) were filled with horrible events that just made the whole story impossible to read.

so it's been two years since i started the first book and it's been a good 10 months since i deleted them, and i would like to tell anyone that is still here, that i am starting a new smosh squad book! the book is on a new account of mine but hope that you guys will still check it out. i already have published 3 full chapters, starting off the story and getting straight to main storyline. i will give the description of the book and the link and i sincerely hope you will check it out or even just read the first chapter. thank you and i am also sincerely sorry.

[description]
After graduating and moving from Minnesota to L.A, Grace finds herself living next to a YouTuber acting for Smosh. Soon enough she finds herself being offered an acting job because of her infamous acting skills. But before she could ever officially join the Smosh family, an unfortunate accident leaves Graves with a broken ankle, and leaves her neighbour with the compelling need to help Grace recover.

https://my.w.tt/DhiGv2SnSM

{story is called "My New Neighbour" and acc. name is heavenly0x }