Chapter 2

I suddenly woke up. My clock clearly said 3:16 AM. I still had hours to sleep. I didn't even know why I woke up. Then I heard the sound.

 Someone was throwing peddles at my window. I really wanted to stick my head out of the window and shout “IT IS 3:16 AM. LEAVE OR I'LL CALL THE POLICE. AND STOP TRYING TO BREAK INTO MY HOUSE.”

 But burglars don't appreciate that and what if he has a gun? He might shoot me. I could die.

 Then I realized burglars don't throw peddles at people's windows. I got out of bed and quickly put on some decent pyjama shorts.

 I looked out of the window and I widened my eyes. I opened the window. “What are you doing here?!” I shouted at Christofer Drew.

Yep, that´s right. Christofer freaking Drew is standing in my garden, throwing peddles at my window. I´m pretty sure that guy´s a very good stalker.

“Oh, ya know, just throwing peddles at a pretty girl's house,” he said.

 He grabbed a ukelele he had been hiding behind his back and started to sing a song.

 “Baby I love you, I never want to let you go

The more I thin...”

''Shut up!” I rolled my eyes at him. “I don't even know you. Get out.”

 His happy face immediately became sad and confused. “You don't know me?” I sighed.

“Wait.”

 Great, there was a guy at my door telling me he knew me. And apparently I'd forgotten about him.

 I went downstairs and opened the door. I took a deep breath and closed the door behind me. “We can talk better like this.”

He turned around. “Samantha, stop it. You know me. You liked me. I understand you want to forget, but you can't do this.”

I didn't think I have ever looked more confused in my life. I had already worked out past me liked him, but I just realized I must have been the most stupid girl in the world. I mean, I was 15 or 16 years old, and he was a lot older. Like, had this relationship even been legal?

 Plus, he throws peddles at my window in the middle of the night. He's crazy. I know a lot of girls would find it romantic, but he could break my window and my aunt would be very angry and she would hate him forever. Not romantic.

 “Yara, just listen to me.”

I really couldn't stand this. I mean, we obviously broke up. It's been at least a year, so why would he come back? I started to regret coming to his concert.

 “Just stop it, okay! YOU should listen. I think we broke up, well, if we were in a relationship, but I think so because of the way you act.

“Almost a year ago, I had an accident with some other people. They died, I'm still alive. I forgot everything. I don't know a fricking thing about what happened between us. I just can't remember, Christofer Drew. Nothing.”

 I tried to hold back the tears and the emotions. This night was definitely a night of crying. “Get out, please. I don't want to see you ever again.”

At first he looked confused, after that he looked really weird. Disappointed, sad, angry. Angry?

“That's bad,” he said. In his eyes I could see he meant it and actually felt cared for me. I was relieved he didn't say 'I'm sorry' because everyone said that. Why would you say that if you didn't have anything to do with it? He sighed.

“I can't believe this happened to you. You don't deserve this... Okay, you know, I'll tell you.. You were my girlfriend. We met when you were 15 years old. You didn't know I was famous, so you just acted normal. Then I liked you, you liked me, and we were boyfriend and girlfriend.”

I didn't want to hear this. It was over. But I did want to know about it. After all, it was my past. “You're like ten years older?”

He looked down. “What, Yara? I was expecting another question there. We only dated when you were 16, and it was legal then. But... we broke up after a few months.”

“Then why did you come here? And how? I mean, it's not like I was holding a huge bord with my address on it.” I felt as freaked out as I sounded. He smiled.

“I asked my manager to find out.”

Suddenly he looked all serious again. “Please, please, please. I'm begging you to give me another chance. I know you don't know what happened, you don't know anything, but just let me try.”

He looked so cute and I was about to say yes, but then I remembered I didn't want to. What's done, is done. It's over. And he stalked me to my house. Also not making me interested.

 “No. I can't. I'm sorry.” He bit his lip.

“One chance?” I shook my head.

“Sorry.” He turned around and walked away.

Suddenly he came back. “Yara? Are you still in a band?” I looked surprised. I hadn't expected that question.

“No, I stopped. I still play, but not in a band.” I played a lot of instruments. I'd always loved music. And although I didn't know anything anymore, I still knew how to play.

“Yara...” he started.

“Yeah?”

“Can you... help me with my music? I mean, I understand you don't want to do anything with the whole girlfriend thing, but at least we can be friends? Or you can help me with my music? You're good, ya know. You play some of them better than I can. But you don't have to.” He looked really adorable, but also kind of annoyed me. Can't he just stop being in my life? But I could see he wouldn't give up asking me things, so I just agreed.

“But hey, Christofer. You should leave now. I'm going to bed again.”

“Just call me Chris, okay?”

I nodded and went back to my room.