Chapter Three

Mika Gold up top :)

Dear God, please forgive me if I'm not able to control my hormones.

The proximity of our bodies was enough to make me want to jump his bones.

"What are you doing?" I resisted his hold, even though there seemed to be sparks exchanged between us.

"Just checking something." Mika said, leaning in slowly.

I turned my head, confused and a bit nervous.

Slowly Mika's nose was against my neck, his breath came out in soft huffs as he breathed in my scent.

Fuck, that was hot.

Stop it Alexa! No it wasn't!

Pushing at his broad chest, I struggled, but Mika had me in a vice grip.

"Get off." I grunted, as his sniffing on my neck increased.

Does he like my perfume or something? Like seriously, I know that Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift is the world's greatest perfume but really? I'll buy you your own perfume just get off me you fat oaf!

"Mmm, I see now." He pulled away, looking at me with his navy blue eyes.

"See what?" I was so freaking confused.

"You will understand one day, but for now let's start this tour."

You know what, I'm gonna let it go. But from now on, I'm so not going to wear this perfume again, I decided.

I followed Mika around the house, while he pointed out places of interest.

The whole house was quite dark and ancient, with most of the place built from dark wood.

Never did Mika lead me into the west wing, making my kinky side come to life.

What if the west wing was really a 'Play' wing, and all the rooms were playrooms..

Holy shit that would be so fucking hot!

"You know, you never showed me the west wing." I hinted, when we ended our tour at my bedroom door.

Basically, the house is a giant Castle, with the courtyard and all, but indoors.

It's pretty damn awesome.

Mika gave me a hard look, as if contemplating what to tell me.

"It's out of bounds. " Was all he said.

"Come on please. " I begged.

"There is one thing I could show you." He said. His face was serious, meaning he wasn't playing a trick on me- I hope.

"Go on then, show me!" I challenged. Mika lead me quickly down the hall, and into the dark West Wing.

The place was dusty and old, sending all my kinky thoughts back into their box inside the back of my head.

Fuck, my life would've been damn near complete if they had a playroom!

I kept my eyes on his muscular back the whole time, watching his every move.

Damn he has a fine back, as well as an even sexier ass.

When he came to a stop, I smashed into him not looking where I was going, making Mika turn in surprise. I stumbled back a bit, feeling a bit dizzy.

"Are you okay?" he asked, standing right in front of me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I brushed him off, shaking my head dismissively.