you left me in the dark but you weren't gone for long.

It all happened so quickly,after that Kostya struggled to sleep,without the soft voice of Melovin singing to him or his encouraging words.

He tossed and turned but sleep wouldn't take him.

It was a tough first night.

Over the coming days,Kostya improved, a few spurts of anger about being called Melovin but nothing more than small spurts which quickly faded over the coming days.

Maybe Kostya could survive without Melovin,he could already see an improvement,he began to stand up for himself and relax more in interviews.

It seemed that Mel leaving had left him more positive and powerful.

He felt ready for the grand finale.

Well that was until alcohol came into the equation.

Melovin had kept a watchful eye,happy at Kostya's growth but upset at the fact that Kostya didn't want him there.However,he knew that once Kostya had a sip of alcohol,he was going to come out and make a very big entrance because Kostya's growth deserved celebration.

Kostya stepped up onto the stage,the crowd chatters amplified,it was the first time he'd performed without Mel,he was nervous,much more than normal.

Deep breath 

He climbs up the stairs and into the piano coffin 

lights down,cheers ringing,the show is about to begin.

'Curtains down im laughing at the trial' He begins to sing letting the music fill his veins,losing himself in the lyrics.

His eyes focused on the camera above him as he sings,making eye contact with every viewer across the world watching.

'help me to unravel,tangle up my innocence inside, Faith's bout to be severed' He sings those lyrics more poignant than before,he had had so much faith and hope in Melovin but he betrayed him.

The webs open as hes lifted out on the platform and he continues to sing,

 'Oh oh oh oh, won't get any better

Oh oh oh, walk under the ladder
Shout out just one reason what's this for?

You can see that whatever the weather
That the wind's always there, always fair, oh oh oh

And it has always been now or never
The decision has got to be made, oh oh oh'

Then again,Mel hadn't really done anything other than be there for him when he was at his lowest,he had encouraged him to keep going through his fears and failures turning them into strength and victories.

'Desperate thoughts, your hope calls you a liar

Fear begins to revel
Nothing but your will sets you on fire

Fire lasts forever' He sings descending down the stairs,still thinking about Melovin.

Melovin had called him a liar,but wasn't it for good reason?He had been his own saboteur for so long, was Mel right to tell him he was delusional?.

Ignoring his thoughts he continues the performance,connecting his eyes with every member of the audience,allowing himself to be puppeteer-ed by the music around him.

By the bridge he was exhilarated adrenaline rushing through his veins at a million miles per hour,he threw off his jacket climbing those dark stairs and sitting at the piano ready for the big finale of his performance.

'You can see that whatever the weather
That the wind's always there, always fair, oh oh oh
And it has always been now or never
The decision has got to be made'

Melovin,had always been so honest and never let Kostya forget who he was,what he could do when he put his mind to it.

It really was now or never,he needed Mel,he knew that now.

He let Mel take over fuelling his passion and the flame inside of him as the stairs lit up with blazing dancing fire spitting at him but he didn't let it phase him.

Nothing could touch him now.

He thrusts his fist up in the air a wide smile on his face,this was what he had been waiting for,this was his moment,his defining moment and he wasn't going to let himself forget the one who started it all.

You can see whatever the weather that the wind is always there,especially when its now or never.