n i n e t e e n

due to previous events that happened on July 4th... enjoy this chapter

not proof read

"It's raining Niall, no I'm not going outside in this!" Ella exclaims holding on for dear life to the wall of one of the rooms in the tour bus. Niall and Ella have been hanging around in the tour bus along with all the other boys as well seeing as it's been pouring buckets.

"El c'mon lets go play in the rain." Niall jokes about pulling loosely on Ella's waist. He would be lying if he said he hated rain. It's always been a sort of haven for him because as a teenager when he'd start shaking so bad, it always seemed that it would be raining as well. And so he'd go outside and sit in the rain until the storm passed and he'd see the rainbow and everything would be ok with him again.

"If this is your stupid ploy to get me to kiss you in the rain, it's so not happening" Ella kicks softly at Niall's feet not really putting up a fight at all. To be completely honest, Ella loves the rain just as much as Niall does.

"Look just let me check this one thing off my list." Niall complains crinkling his forehead up into that cute way that Ella loves. His eyes go wide and his lips make that cute little O-shape as Ella's hands finally slip off the wall. In seconds she's thrown out of the door and into the rain as Niall is still covered and dry by the door of the bus.

"Niall James Horan I swear to God I'm going to kill you." Ella exclaims quickly pulling Niall by his shirt into the rain. In seconds the both of them are drenched-Ella more so than Niall however.

"I'm wet before I even go out for the concert really El?" Niall pouts. Wet tendrils of blond and brown hair stick to his forehead as he pouts playfully pulling Ella into his wet body. He smiles down at her as her head falls back in laughter.

Ella stares at Niall for a little bit and then his lips are on hers. They taste of the peanut butter from the sandwich he's just eaten but Ella thinks peanut butter has never tasted so better. They're soft and wet from the rain; something different from their usual chapped state. His tongue slips slowly into her mouth exploring the expanse before he brings his mouth away from hers and place soft kisses to her jaw. Ella lets her eyes flutter as his assault on her neck begins.

They stay like that for a little while longer before the rain becomes a light drizzle and they're both shivering from the cold.

"You can mark that off your list then can't you?" Ella says loosely grabbing and locking her fingers with Niall's as they make their way back into the warmth of the bus.

"Why do you two look like a lot of drowned cats?" Louis complains showing mock disgust at their drenched bodies.

"Oh Lou, we thought it'd be a fun idea to play in the rain. But I'm quite cold now mind warming me up?" Ella says not giving Louis anytime to react as she tightly pulls her hands around his middle.

"Wait don't forget about me!" Niall says as he travels behind Louis and wraps all three of them in one tight, wet hug. Louis squawks in indignation and shoves at the two wet bodies clinging to him.

"I swear, you're both adults," Louis mumbles, "Grow up."

He walks back to Lou who is finishing up Zayn's hair and pouts about his ruined outfit.

Ella and Niall just giggle.

~

The rain didn't let up as the boys sang their set. It actually got worse and lightning appeared as well.

Ella stays in the bus, thinking that just once she can miss a show.

She grabs out the journal she writes in from time to time about her life and things that happen with Niall. She hasn't written in it in a long time because well she hasn't really felt the need to but then again now she's got to document some of the things that have been going on.

And so Ella starts writing, something she quite likes. Had she stayed in university she would like to think she'd be going to school for writing, or maybe history, she always found history interesting. Her hands jet across the page and before she can stop the door opens again letting a gust of wind into the warm room as five drenched figures come in laughing.

Ella looks at the clock and realizes its 10, longer than she expected it to be.

"What took you so long?" She asked no one in particular. They each passed by her obnoxiously shaking out their hair onto her body on purpose.

"We decided to play some footy in the rain outside for a little before we came in, although no one wanted to play once Louis started beating all our arses." Liam says smiling and shoving Louis out of his way. They all start undressing and Ella looks away uncomfortably.

Ella would be lying if she said the other members of One Direction were unattractive. She just never got used to the fact that all of these beautiful people liked her. They were so wow and she was just bleh.

She continued to write as she felt a chin place itself on her shoulder.

"Whatcha doing babes?" Niall asks. His wet hair tickles her cheek as she lightly pecks his lips.

"Writing."

"Bout what?"

"You." she smiles then seeing his eyes light up.

He walks away and whispers something to Zayn and Liam and they look towards Ella as she furrows her brows.

"What?" She asks closing the journal slowly watching every move the three boys make.

"Nothing El." Zayn says calmly brushing her off before going back to talking quietly with Niall.

She sees this shining bright smile that makes her heart flutter, come across Niall's lips and she gets even more nervous. He nods excitedly and goes back to Ella grabbing her hand and bringing her to the back room.

"What was that all about?" She asks Niall. He shakes his head lightly.

"Nothing, just asking Zayn and Liam to help me with something." He smiles as they sit down on the couch. "Reckon you up for a movie?"

"Only if i get to pick." Ella says brushing off whatever secret Niall is hiding from her.

She can't seem to bring herself to doubt Niall because in no way has he given her a reason to not trust him.

And so she forgets all about whatever went on earlier as they watch Sixteen Candles, a movie that Niall despises just for the simple fact that it had Ella drooling over the main male lead.

Ella falls asleep around one and feels someone place a blanket over her before a kiss is placed on her head.

Niall doesn't fall asleep until early in the morning.

He's thinking too hard on how perfect Ella really is.

hi ok so if you get the hint i put in here please do not spoil it because i'm not very subtle so i think most of you will find it quickly.

however i've never properly thanked all of you so much for your constant voting and comments. they mean so much to me.

PLUS I WOULD JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT WET ONE DIRECTION GOT ME FEELING 2000000 DIFFERENT TYPES OF WAYS AND I COULDN'T PASS UP A CHANCE TO WRITE ABOUT THEM IN THE RAIN.