Welcome to Night Vale- Podcast

"Monday would like you to leave it alone. It is not its fault that you are emotionally unprepared for your professional lives"

                                                              -----    Welcome to Night Vale

A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome, to Night Vale.

Welcome To Night Vale or WTNV is a twice monthly podcast in the form of a radio show from the town of Night Vale where all of the conspiracy theories are true. The speaker is a man named Cecil Palmer who sometimes reports his personal life on the radio as well as the news.

While a complete summary of this podcast can be nearly impossible, the show follows many characters like Old Woman Josie, John Peters (you know, the farmer?) Carlos the Scientist (who happens to be Cecil's love interest) the Mighty Glow Cloud (all hail) and others.

The podcast can be listened to in any order but chronological order would immensely help you to understand many seemingly useless references.

Every 20 episodes there is a new year and a new threat. These threats range from denial to a village of tiny people living under the bowling alley to the literal devil in the form of a beagle puppy.

Goodnight, Night Vale, goodnight.

Article Credit to Katharine934

So folks, are there any podcasts you like? Comment below and let us know and also send us a summary of the podcast to our email address.