Polaroid | LR

Dilan Gwyn as Laura HensonLove Interest: Ryan Mitchell

Love Interest: Ryan Mitchell

"I stare at these polaroids
and you're staring back."

Where a girl training at the Lightspeed Aquabase has old wounds open up again when an old friend, who she thought was dead, suddenly reappears with a vengeance.

P L O T

Laura Henson was an aspiring engineer and at just 19 years old she already felt like she was at the top of the world, until something changed. Her mother died in a car accident and it absolutely crushed her. The funeral and atmosphere of despair in her family's house made things even worse, but things eventually got better.

Her aunt Angela invited her to work on Project Lightspeed and help create the machines necessary for the project. She gladly accepted.

Things went smoothly afterwards with a nice reunion between her and the Mitchells, and successfully being able to defeat the demons (for the most part), until the day of Ryan's birthday. A new ranger took the titanium Morpher and used it against them, but it was Ryan the whole time.

It wasn't exactly the best reunion, but she was at least glad it happened. There were a lot of tears and emotions, but it was worth it to see her old friend again. She just hoped things would be alright after that.

C O V E R