INTRODUCTION

This is the story about two people who is exactly opposite to each other.

Riya ravikumar is the college student who is doing bachelor's in computer science. Her father is Ravikumar who is famous doctor and her mother is Latha who is homemaker.she has one elder brother who's name is Ishan ravikumar and he is working as a TL in IT company. She loves spending time with her family than anything else. Her bestfriends are shruthi and gokul, these three are childhood friends who grew up together.

Gowtham venkataraman is one of the upcoming multimillionaire he completed his higher studies in UK now running his very own company in chennai. His father is venkataraman who is the chairman of the venkataraman enterprises and his mother is shanthi who has passion in designing. He has one elder brother krishnan venkataraman who runs one of the venkataraman enterprises branch in bangalore,he married two year ago his wife  is Shwetha, gowtham has one younger sister meera who is doing bachelor in designing. She is the one who cheerishes her mother's passion. His best friend is karthik,he is the business partner of Venkatram enterprises.

            what if they both are blackmailed to get married. She tries to make this marriage work  but he is the one who making it difficult for her. Beacuse of his attitude she hates him to the hell. He has the worst nightmare past which is holding him back to go to her. Will he able to give up about his past and move on. Let's see...

Guys this is my first book if you guys is not ready for grammatical mistakes and some errors pls inform me in kind way. I am ready to correct my mistake, the pleasure is mine. Thank you.

Love you....