Chapter Eleven - Part Two

Chapter 11 

Charlie's POV -

I managed to get through my first two classes without wanting kill myself as I walked out of my second period, going for M.J's locker he was posed at. I smile.

"Hey best friend." I laugh.

He looks over at me. "Hello, short stuff." He joked, making me frown and envelope my arms.

"Jerk." I say with a playful roll of my eyes.

"I know, and I am proud of it." He says with a smug look.

"So I can't get in on whatever you two are supposedly chatting about?" Bickers Joey behind me, making me smile and laugh.

"Of course you can, my love." I say, making her roll her eyes. "So now I finally get some kind of attention?" She says, placing her hands on her hips as my arm circles her shoulder.

"Yes, because I love you, berry much." I laugh at myself.

"Oh don't try that sweet talk." She chuckles, pushing me away. "And now I don't get any attention?" M.J clears his throat, smirking. 

"Nope, because Charlie is mine, all mines!" Joey says, putting the evil laugh with it. 

I laugh softly and rest a hand on M.J's shoulder. "Awe, I love you too." I say with a smile. And it was true, I loved that boy like an alcoholic loved happy hour at a bar.

"You better." He winked and smiled at me as we all three began towards lunch.

Once we got in line Joey was chatting with a friend of hers in front of us while my attention turned to M.J., our fingers laced together. Most people who realized had weird looks on their face and even some had the guts to come ask us were we back together.

Me and M.J. would look at eachother and laugh, neither one of us really having a answer to that exactly. I settled on a salad while M.J. got a slice of pizza and we walked towards where Joey was sitting. 

"Finally, the love birds have arrived." She muttered as she ran the packet of salad dressing over her salad. I laugh, my cheeks flushing a slight red. "Oh shush, you are just jealous." M.J. said, smiling.

Joey scoffed, rolling her eyes as we sat beside her. "Oh hey Joey!" I heard as I began to eat some of the salad I'd just bought. Her head whipped around and I saw that ridiculous grin she'd grin whenever she saw a guy she liked.

I turned also, seeing Chris Roberts. I laugh and turned to M.J., "She's had a thing for that boy since seventh grade." 

"Hm, maybe she'll get her chance now, eh?" He asked, pointing to Joey who was standing with her tray and walking over to Chris who'd invited her to sit with him.

I smile and shake my head, turning back to look at M.J. "She's head over heels, you can see it in her eyes." I laugh, "Hm, maybe I can get a good word in for her." M.J. winked since he and Chris were teammates on the football team.

I turn to beam at him, placing my cola down. "You would seriously do that?" I ask with bright eyes. M.J. nods once.

"Yeah, but only if you agree with me on one thing." He said, making my right brow raise. 

"A date." He says flat out.

I sigh, shaking my head. "No." I say bluntly, folding my arms. 

"Fine then, I won't say anything." M.J. says strong-headed and finishes his slice of pizza.

"M.J..., please!" I whined, looking at him with my best puppy dog eyes.

"No, I want my date or nothing more." He said with a simple shrug.

I roll my eyes, "You are so darn difficult." M.J. laughs, making me want to push him over. ""And who says you aren't?" He smirked.

"Me, now this is your last deal. Put in a good word nothing at all." I say, crossing my arms. "Nope." He answers.

I groan, "Fine! I will go on a date with you." I give in reluctantly.

"See? So easy Charlie but you have to make it so challenging." He laugh. "Shush!" I hiss, swatting his hand away from mine.

"Awe, Charlie. I'm sorry gorgeous." He says, making me turn to face him, my lips formed into a slight pout.

"Okay, your sorry. But you will still put my word in right?" I ask, staring him in the eye with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh Charlie." He says and turns to finish downing his soda. "M.J." I say.

"Okay, I'm gonna put the stinkin' word in woman! Happy now?" 

"Yes, and it better be one to make him chase Joey. She deserves someone. And he better be respectful." I say lastly before standing and going to dump my tray.

The rest of the day went on, me and M.J. got even more closer. 

I just prayed that if I gave him my heart once again he wouldn't smash it into a millions pieces once again.