7

[Breaking]New couple,Mr. Kang Daniel and his assistant,Ms. Kim. In order for her to be safe,he tells her to work with him.

I sigh. Am I making a right choice? Lying to the world about my relationship with my own boss to hide his embarrassment? Hiding the truth from my parents? Shielding the truth with false news?

"Are you okay?",I felt a soft grip from the back and saw my b-boss. I sigh as the weight got more on me. I felt like crying bit I don't went to hurt his feelings.

He told me to move in with him since he's worried about my health,ssaeng fans,remember? I felt a wet droplets wash down to my cheeks. I bite my lips to hold my voice. I quickly wipe the tears and clear my nose.

"I'll just go inside. Sir,you need to-" "I told you to stop calling me Sir."he said and smile."D-daniel?"

"Much better."

-

Daniel's Pov

I watch her and smile. She's cute and kind,honest and a shortie,to be precise. Her head is at my chest. I want to wrap her up and put her in my room,she's like a doll.

I watch her cooking and she display the food really well. In fact,I don't think I do the rumors on purpose. I do like her. She's honest and I never see a person like her for like,a long time.

RING

My phone buzzed as a call is entering my phone. It's the monster again.

"You should answer that.",she said to me and I nod. I went outside and answer the call.

D: Can you stop disturbing me? I have my own life.

S: Don't you think you're being disrespectful?

D: Tch...Disrespectful? I don't think I have a fair relationship to tell me how I am being disrespectful to you.

S: Kang Daniel,watch your mouth!

D: Kang Seulgi,watch you step. You're putting your foot on s tiger's neck.

End call...

I went inside and hear a plate just drop and a wincing pain. I run to the kitchen and saw Haneun is holding her finger,fill with blood.

-

"Daniel,I'm okay."she said but me being in my stern mode,I continue to bandage her finger. I put a tape to tighten the bandage and hold her hands.

"Be careful,will you?"

"Yes,Daniel."