The Sword in the stone Part 1+2

Arthur sat at the head of the table. He watched as most of his knights flirt with women. Merlin saw Arthur glancing around the room. "Are you all right?" Merlin asked. "Most men don't like to be called fat." Arthur said, referring to Merlin who said in front of all of his knights that his belt needed another hole in it. Arthur looked away from Merlin and glanced around the room again.

"It's Adelaide, isn't it?" Merlin asked when he saw the longing look on Arthur's face.

"I look for her around the room, and she isn't there. Then I remember why." Arthur said looking up at Merlin. He took a drink of wine, before he continued to look around the room.

After Feast

Arthur and a few of his knights sat at the table in the council room. The door burst open, and the warning bell sounded. "Sire, we are under attack." Gwaine said, he looked as if he was out of breath. "They are within the castle walls." That words got the other knights and Arthur jumping up.

"Merlin, get everyone to the inner chamber." Arthur said as he jumped over a table and untied his cloak.

"Yes sire. Everyone follow me." Merlin said and started to lead the people to the inner chamber. "Gwaine secure the armoury, Percival with me." Arthur said and they ran out of the room.

(Arthur saw Agravaine with Morgana leading the army into the citadel)

(Merlin uses a spell to get Arthur out of Camelot safely)

(Merlin and Arthur escapes Morgana attempts to ride them down)

(Merlin gives Arthur servant clothes to wear)

(Arthur is acting like a simpleton. Merlin and Arthur travel with a group of smugglers)

"More soup?" Merlin asked Arthur as they sat away from the smugglers camp. "Yes please." Arthur said and Merlin gave him more soup. "Thank you." Arthur said. "Please and thank you at the same time, that's pleasing." Merlin said.

"Is it?" Arthur asked confused.

"MMM. Well lets just say manners are not your strong point." Merlin said, and Arthur looked at him, "Really?" Arthur questioned Merlin. Merlin nodded, "In what way?" Arthur asked. "Rude. Insensitive and that's when you're in a good mood." Merlin said. "I am sorry to hear that." Arthur said as he looked down at the plate in his hands.

"I don't think you realise how hard I work for you. I know you are the king but it would be nice if you could do one small thing for yourself as a gesture." Merlin said.

"Sorry to have been a disappointment, Merlin. I'll try harder in the future." Arthur said.

"I look forward for that. On the other hand why wait?" Merlin drops his bowl into Arthur's hands, "That pot will need rising out as well." Merlin said. "Of course."