First Time: Dean & Alex

My stomach clenched as Alex's hands trailed down my chest towards my hips. His breath was hot against my neck, his words lost to me as his knee came to settle between my spread thighs. My body was on fire. I wanted, no I needed, more. More of Alex. More of his touch, his taste, the feel of his rough hands on my bare skin. I couldn't breathe yet my lungs were too full. Full of his scent. My senses were in overdrive. It was too much but it wasn't even close to being enough. I needed more. I needed him in every possible way.

My hands were tugging at the strands of his hair. My lips parted in a moan as Alex's knee pushed against the bulge in my briefs. He was teasing me
and I wanted to scream at him. He had to know how much I needed it. I couldn't wait. I wouldn't last. Was he enjoying the torment he was causing? Did he like to see me squirm? Of course the answer was yes. He was marveling in my sweet torture. A form a foreplay that I wish would come to an end.

His lips trailed down my neck to suck lightly above my collarbone. My back arched as his body completely covered mine. I needed to feel more of him. Why didn't he understand that? If I could crawl inside of him it still wouldn't have been close enough. His hands grabbed my hips to keep me pinned to the bed, his legs now in between the both of mine spreading, fitting so perfectly. I could feel his heart beating against my chest, his cock getting harder the longer he lay on top of me. I grabbed his hair and tugged his head back meeting those dark brown eyes.

"Please."

Alex smiled and only nodded his head before leaning down and kissing me. His lips soft but there was no mistaking who was in control of the kiss. I didn't want to fight him for dominance. No, I surrendered it without question. My hands resting low on his back as his tongue made love to my mouth. And yet, it still wasn't enough.

Thankfully he finally decided to take pity on me. He grabbed the hem of my boxers and pulled them down and completely off. I could see it in his eyes now. There would be no more fooling around. He wanted inside of me as much as I wanted him in there. And it was all his for the taking. I would have shouted to the high heavens but Alex's mouth on mine once again prevented that. I didn't need air as long as he kept kissing me like that.

His hand found my hard prick and he gave it a rough squeeze making me gasp. He lifted his head and our eyes met, his eyes darkening as he stroked me ever so slowly. "Beautiful." He whispered. It was so low I almost didn't catch it. The endearment had me smiling.

Alex removed his hand but before I could protest his lips were wrapped around the head of my cock. Nothing could ever compare to the feel of Alex in between my legs pleasuring me with his mouth. My hands found his hair and I clenched my fists trying not to pull too tightly but not caring enough if I did. It felt too good. The suction of his mouth, the wet glide of his tongue. I was sure I would burst before he ever entered me. But stopping him was not an option.

His sucked me harder, his hand at the base holding it steady as his head bobbed up and down. I wish I had a camera. Something to document such a sight. I was sure I was dead because Alex's mouth was pure Heaven. I gently rocked my hips up not wanting him to gag but needing to feel more. I heard Alex laugh around my cock and the vibrations caused me to gasp. He had to stop. I didn't want to come without him inside of me.

Alex must have had the same idea because all too quickly he let my prick slide from in between his lips and he looked up, our eyes meeting. He didn't have to say it. I saw it in his eyes. Everything he felt for me. Everything he would take from me. I didn't need to hear it because I myself was too afraid to speak it out loud. No one ever touched my heart, my body, the way Alex now was. I reached out and lightly traced his face with my fingertips, memorizing every feature. There was nothing in this world more fascinating than the man on top of me. I was completely and irrevocably in love with him.