the reality stone

Thanos POV

"You should've went for the head" I smirked, as Thor's facial expression suddenly dimmed.

I quickly snapped my fingers before it was too late. Now everything was right with the universe. I can't wait to go home to (y/n). She'd be so proud of me. 

......... (le time skip)

I took off my giant ass size 27 boots and sighed. What an eventful day.

"Honeyyyyy! I'm homeeee!" (y/n) was usually so ecstatic when I came home, I loved that about her.

But this time there was silence.

"Honey?" I quickly sprinted up the stairs, my fat ass almost breaking them.

I punched down the door to the room only to see that my beautiful señorita wasn't there.

"Oh no" I whispered. I then realized what I have done. I wished my beautiful baby girl out of existence.

Who knew my fingers could do such bad things?

Tears started streaming down my face. I started remembering all the amazing experiences we had together.

I loved how she always called me a melanin queen, a skinny legend, and her big purple bad boy.

More tears started racing down my nutsack chin. Then I realized that I'm the most powerful being in the universe, and I could just snap her back into existence.

*le snap*

I watched my queen come alive right in front of me.  She was beautiful...and naked. I felt my dick get hard. I missed every inch of her gorgeous body. 

Growling, I swooped her up in my arms like a dumbass pelican and hulk smashed her into the bed.

"Th-thanos..."

"I know, I'll explain later. I just want this purple cock inside of you"

"Okie dokie" she said in pure bliss.

(Y/n) moaned in pleasure.

.......(y/n) POV

I've never felt this good in my life. But at the same time I was confused. But I liked it anyway.

I felt something being shoved inside my tight pussy. It was vibrating. It felt good.

"This gauntlet has some extra features", he winked.

He pulled the gauntlet out of me and I felt a lack of pleasure.

He slowly slid into me, inch by inch. I could feel his bulging veins around my walls.

He started pumping in and out of me, I could feel his 45 inch dick in my guts. He went faster and faster pushing my legs against my chest so he could go deeper. He hit my g spot over and over again.

"Can you cum for me princess?" He whispered, his sour ass breath making me wheeze in discomfort. I held my nose and shook my head.

"I want to hold it in for a little"

He frowned, "I'll just make you then". He quickly snapped his fingers, making me cum at least 5 times. He soon followed after. White and blue cream dripped over my thighs.

"Guess this gauntlet has some bedroom perks"