Tf is wrong?!?!?

***Narrator's POV***

Roman is just lookin at them. He comes closer, but they get scared.

Roman: Whats wrong?!?!?

Loriee: Stay away from us Roman!!!!!!

Roman: Why what did i do???

Barbie: You know what you did.

Roman:  I seriously fuckin dont Barbie Bitch!!

Loriee: Dont call her a bitch your a bitch.

They go back in the corner. Roman goes to his mothers room and knocks on the door. She comes out furious.

Roman: Whats wrong with yo- Whats wrong with Barbie and Loriee.?

Martha grabs Roman by his shirt and takes him to a dark room and ties him down to a alter like.

Roman:  What are you doing?

Martha cuts on a bunch of lights and they are in a church.

Roman: Mother?!?! What are we doing in a church?

Martha: Roman listen i have had ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSH- your behavior. You have gon mad. I am sick of it and im at the point that i want to….. ughhh never mind that.

Roman: What did i do?

Martha:  Oh well lets go back to when u made diss songs for Kim. Then you captured Barbie, you destroyed all of Kim's stuff and plus injured her badly. And you also possessed Loriee.

Roman was shocked that Martha knew that.

Martha: Yea I know about all of it. Do you know how Loriee was possessed?  Well first when i told you guys i was going to bed, i looked in her eyes and her pupil was black, it ususally is green and that Shady boy left a message on the phone saying if Loriee could come back to his house and give him a lapdance and do some other inappropriate stuff to him.

Roman: Uggghhh whateva.

Martha: But i have had enough of it all. So now u are gonna be exorised.

Roman tries to get out but cant. Father Alexander Monae comes out and says all these words and throws holy water on Roman. Roman starts to scream. Then Roman makes the ground shake and gets out of the ropes. He screams louder. Then his voice goes deeper.

Roman: SO YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN U CAN GET RID OF ME BY EXORISING ME?!/!/!?! WELL ITS NOT GONNA WORK!!!!

He screams again then he vanishes. He goes back to the house and sees Loriee and Barbie still in the corner holding each other. Roman tries to grab Barbie but Loriee starts to hit him and puts him in a choke hold. He passed out. Loriee shed a tear. Barbie comes and teleports to Barbies house and comforts her with a kiss…………

The End………… Wow i loved writing this book. Thanks guys for all the love!!!!  Love you guys!!! -Minajislife

P.S. please go follow my bae Rozelledabosslady please!!!  i love her so much and it would mean a lot to me.

P.P.S please go read my other stories -Minajislife