The little girl, the other pack and the decicion

I am so sorry for not uploading. But now it's time for a new chapter. I think this story will have something like 8 or 9 chapters overall.

Tell me what you think.

Love, D.

______________________________________________________

Jakeson's POV

We have been walking for a while now and everywhere we went the birds and other animals got corious about why we would be walking that way, because they could still smell the pack on us.

When I noticed Emily was slowing down I looked down at her. She seemed to be getting tired so I walked us over to the next tree and grabbed a blanket that I had in my bag.

I layed it down and motioned for my Emily to sit on it. When she didn't I sat down and pulled my baby down to me.

She let out a surprised yelp but didn't laugh or giggle or anything. Just like I couldn't get her to laugh at anything I said the whole time we walked.

She startled me when she asked "What is wrong. Do you miss them. If you wanna go back we-" I cut her of by pressing my lips to hers.

She seemed surprised but kissed me back shyly.

After we broke apart I leaned my forehead against hers and looked deep into her eyes were I could see mild fear?

"I know you don't trust me yet, Emmi. But I promise you, you will trust me soon. I want to make you happy. But I need you to let it happen. I want you to feel comfortable around me." I explained to her.

She looked at me for a while before answering in a soft voice "It's not that Jake. You have proven that I can start rusting you it's just hard after all this time. But what I am scared of is that I am gonny wake up any moment and this was all just a dream. That I will wake up and you will go back to hurting me with everybody else, again."

I was shocked. I haven't heard her talk that much in forever. Not even when we were kids.

I kissed her gently again when she yawned. I pulled another blanket over us and told her to go to sleep, because we needed the energy for our next journey.

She nodded, smile at me and pecked my lips. One of us was blushing. And it wasn't Em. It was me.

It was the first kiss she initiated. And it made me feel perfect.

"Goodnight my beautiful mate" I told her but she was asleep already. "I love you".

I shot up from my sleep because I could hear someone rustling through the bushes. I immediately looked down at Emmi and saw that she was awake looking scared again. I put her behind me and started growling.

But Em and I both gasped when we saw a werewolf coming out of the bushes looking like it was about to pass out. It had only bones and its fur. But that was it. And it was relly small, too.

Emily got out from behind me and ran over to the wolf. I was about to pull her back when I saw that the wolf was purring because of the affection it was given.

Emily was murmuring sweet thing into the wolfs ear. I was amazed by how she seemed to be knowing what do to.

I was shocked because after Emmi asked her to change back and she did there was a little girl liying on the floor shaking not because of fright but also because she was freezing. I ran back to the blanket and took it.

I ran over to Em and the little girl. I put the blanktet around her and took her into my arms and cradled her to me.

When she fell asleep I took Emily by the hand and motioned my head forward and she understood.