1. "Where it Begins"

Yes! I'm finally starting!, after I finshed Fairy Tail I promised myself I would write a "Yandere Levi x Reader" because you know (Yuno) :p he's just irrestable! (>//.//<). Oh! and P.S just so you know you'll meet a charater named "Nami" who does not exsits anywhere in Attack on Titan or even the manga. Nami is simply just my OC character. Got it memeriozed? okay? let's begin the story.

P.S - I'm an Idiot for deleting this story

---Levi's POV---

She's beauitful, she's kind, she's strong - hearted and she'll be all MINE." I thought to myself as I put up another picture of (Name/ Last name) on my closet wall. Where no one could see her but me. Where no one could have her but me. "Oh (Y/N) love me... please..." I said, stroking a picture of her. I mean who couldn't fall in love with (Y/N)? She's almost as skillful as me and Nami, she's sweet, her laugh is adorable, her (E/C) eyes are so difficult not to look at, and best of all is watching her fight Titans. (Y/N) is amazing at killing Titans, and five weeks ago she joined Special Ops Squad, But there was just one problem. Every boy loved (Y/N) which really boils my blood. I have to act tonight before it's too late.

---Your POV---

I walked over to the mess hall with a few of my closest friends; Eren, Armin, and Mikasa.

"I wonder if Heichou will show up today." said Armin in his usual calm quiet tone.

"He's been acting weird lately now that I think of it..." said Eren scratching his head, looking down at the floor as he continued walking towards the mess hall.

"Maybe he's just angry, bored, and stressed as usual." said Mikasa

"Yeah maybe..." I said as we entered the mess hall.

"Oi! (name) you look adorable!" Connie shouted from across the hall.

"Always as usual." said Bertolt as he leaned his head onto his hand.

"Dang could I have you already?" Jean said getting REAL close to me.

"Stay away from her you perv!" Mikasa got up in front of me and punched Jean across the face, sending him flying across the mess hall. With laughter and giggles filling the room I decided to help him up.

"Sorry you can't have me." I said holding out my hand so I could assist him up.

"Psh...is it because shorty's got his eye on you?" Jean looked over to the far end of the side of the room and I saw Levi intensely staring at me. He looked almost jealous. I looked away and walked over to sit with Mikasa, Eren Armin, Connie, Jean, Sasha, and Reiner.

---Levi's POV---

I can't help but to keep an eye on (Y/N) especially all the other annoying brats complementing her. "She's MINE you brats! STAY AWAY FROM HER!"  I thought as I saw Jean try to ask her out. I tightened my fist and almost broke my cup.

"I'll make you run till sunrise..." I muttered under my breath until (Y/N) looked over at me.

"Heh...you're mine..I hope you know that (Y/N)." I thought as we both stared at eachother hoping that in my eyes she could see what i'm trying to tell her. Then she looked away, walking over to sit with the other annoying brats. I continued to stare at her until I was interrupted by Hanji.

"Oi! Levi! staring at (Y/N) again?" she said with that same annoying/creepy smile.

"Shut up! or I'll break your stupid glasses!"  I pushed her head to the side and stormed out of the mess hall. I continued to walk, wondering how I was going to get (Y/N) alone with me. Well one things for sure is that i'm not going up to her in front of those brats. I'll have to have someone help me get her. As I kept walking until I bumped into one of my closest candets on my squad. It was Nami Maski she was almost as skilled as me, but lacks in the abillity of doing sharp turns on 3DMG.