°4. The kissing booth°

⏳⌛
A phone call interrupted Anne's studying. Looking at the caller ID she saw it was Hannah.
"Hannah, wassup my woman?"

"Have you seen the list?"
The girl on the other side of the phonecall seemed upset.
"No, what are you talking about? What list? Oh wait, you mean the hot or not list you talked about yesterday."

The girl explained about this so called hot or not list and told her what happened with at school moments ago. While talking on the phone Anne could hear how upset the girl was.
"Do not move a muscle, i'll be right there."

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Arriving at Monet's, Anne could see Hannah sitting alone looking distraught.
Running forward she immediatly caught her friend in a hug.
"What happened, Han?"
The two girls sat down at a table and Hannah began explaining the situation after she didn't dare to yesterday when they first met.
Someone made a hot or not list and put Hannah at the best ass spot.
And now Jessica was mad at her for supposedly ruining Alex and Jess' relationship.
"What the fuck, is she for real? And whose genius idea was it to make this stupid list?"

"Anne you should know. You're on the list too."
Anne's eyes grew big hearing this news.
"What, where am i?"
Hannah showed a picture of the list and Anne did not like it.

"Best kisser?! What the hell i've never kissed anyone."
She looked at Hannah and she smiled slightly back at her.
"Ohw, i'm sorry Hannah, it is not as bad as yours. I shouldn't complain."

"No that's bullshit both of our problems are shit."
While saying this she took Anne's hand in hers.
The two girls smiled at eachother and enjoyed the rest of their afternoon together drinking coffee and enjoying the taste of a fresh made bagel.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

The next day at school when Anne entered the schoolbuilding multiple voices could be heard taunting the poor girl.
Walking past Bryce and his group of friemds she could hear him say
"Well damn can i have a taste of those sweet lips aswell."
Sighing she turned around to face the jock.
"You can have taste of my sweet fist in your face, you ghoul."
Multiple oehh's could be heard among his group of friends.
Smiling in triumph she bowed slighlty and walked away.

Not only did she hear insults being thrown at Anne herself. She could hear more girls were the victim of insults being thrown at them because of this stupid list.
Not being able to stand this any longer she went to the one place were she could feel at peace with one of her first friend.

Walking inside the redroom the first thing she could hear was Tyler yelling how people still couldn't understand that they shouldn't enter when the red light is on.
Sticking her head through the curtain with a slight smile, revealing it was just her.
"Sorry, I have no clue what the red light means."

"Ohw, it's just you."
Anne looked at him confused not understanding his reaction.
"Just me?"

"Yeah, isn't that what I  just said."
The boy snapped in return.
Anne stood there in shock not knowing what she had done for him to be so angry at her.
Looking down to the ground she tried not to show the hurt that was showing on her face.
She looked up at the boy and now he was able to see he hurt her feelings.

"Well then i'll be off then. Have a good day, Tyler."
She smiled sadly at him before turning back around not feeling so peaceful at the place anymore.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Lunch came around and Anne sat in silence eating away at her sandwich alongside Hannah. There was atleast one thing that could cheer her up.
"What would i do without food?"

"You would probably starve and die."
The girl next to her said with a slight chuckle.
Anne dropped her sandwich and turned to look at her friend.
"Well aren't we very optimistic today."
The two girls giggled at eachother.

"You know Tyler has been looking at you the whole time."
Anne tore her gaze away from her friend and found Tyler's eyes in the distance burning into hers. She gazed at him aswell but when the boy realized he got caught staring he turned his gaze somewhere else.
Hannah spome again and she turned around again to face her friend.

"So you think he was angry about the list this morning?"
Anne shrugged before looking at the boy through the corners of her eyes.

"I have no idea. But why would he be angry about that. If it was true i could have kissed only one guy and not multiple guys like i was selling them in a kissing booth or something."
Hannah laughed slightly at her statement.

"Isn't that a bit old-fashioned. The kissing booth."
Both girls laughing slightly about their unique conversation.
While Tyler secretly admired the girl with the ginger locks.