Squad

"So I am the leader of this mission thing, correct?" Mackenzie asked as the four of them walked through the town they were dropped off in.

"Correct." Steve, Sam, and Bucky nodded.

"Cool." Mackenzie grinned.

The town was small and there weren't a lot of people located in it. But no one was on the streets. Everyone was scared of the four agents.

"Come on. We'll hide out until the mafia gets here." Mackenzie stopped the group. "I want Sam on that roof, your a bird so you'll be fine-"

"Just cause I'm Falcon doesn't mean I'm a bird, Mackenzie-"

"Yes it does. Now go on little Birdie man." She shooed him away. "Cap? Get that alley over there. Bucky? You.... Get a different alley from Cap."

"Where are you gonna go?" Steve asked.

"See that tree over there? I'm hiding in that." Mackenzie grinned as she held on to one branch and swung herself into the tree. She began climbing, weaving her body through the branches and limbs. Mackenzie rested on a branch high up in the tree.

"I'll tell you guys when I see the peoples." Mackenzie leaned back on the branch, her back touching the trunk of the tree. Her hands went behind her head as she waited for the mafia.

She became bored after a few seconds, so she began making bird noises.

"Why did Fury make her the leader again?" Sam asked. Mackenzie could hear him through the earpiece.

"Because she's really good at what she does." Steve sighed.

"She doesn't look like a SHIELD agent, let alone Black Widow's sister." Bucky chuckled.

"I know. I'm too attractive to be Nat's sister." Mackenzie sighed. The guys laughed at her comment. "No seriously though, she said mom dropped me on my head when I was little."

"I wouldn't doubt it." Steve muttered with a grin.

Just then, Mackenzie saw two large trucks barreling towards the town.

"Okay. Game faces guys. You can't goof off, Sam." Mackenzie took out her pistol.

"What!" Sam threw his hands up and looked over to the tree Mackenzie was in.

"Shh!" Mackenzie hushed. "I'll go in first and you guys come in when I give you the sign." Mackenzie jumped out of the tree and landed on her feet.

She shot the driver of both cars and the fifteen or so on the back.

"I don't think she even needs us here." Bucky chuckled as he watched Mackenzie.

"Nick probably had us come along just to watch her and make sure she doesn't get into trouble." Cap sighed.

"Alright guys.... We're done with these guys-" Mackenzie was cut off by a round of shots. One bullet grazed her hip, piercing the skin after it cut through her thin black tank top. "Shit." She muttered and turned to the man, shooting his arm. She pulled the trigger again and shot his chest.

"Are you alright?" Steve asked.

"Yeah." Mackenzie sighed and looked around. "This wasn't much of a mafia." The guys walked out of their hiding places and down to Mackenzie. "Can we go home now?"

"Umm. I don't know. I guess." Sam shrugged, looking to Steve, who shrugged too.

"Great. Come on."

When the team got back to the DC Triskalion, Mackenzie walked towards the lounge room, which was basically a large room with vending machines with snacks and drinks and the agents of SHIELD normally hung out there if they didn't had things to do.

"I'm so tired." Sam groaned.

"Ouch." Mackenzie mumbled as she poked the tender skin around her most recent wound.

"You're all in trouble." Natasha chuckled as she and Clint walked to the group sitting at one of the tables. Clint pulled up a chair next to Natasha and Bucky.

"Why?" Steve asked.

"You came back early from the mission." Natasha replied, smacking her little sister's hand away from her wound. "Stop poking it, Mckenzie. And go have a medic look at it."

"I'll just stitch it up when I get home." Mackenzie shrugged.

"You guys can't go home. You didn't finish the mission." Clint chuckled.

"Yeah we did. We eliminated the mafia." Sam nodded.

"Fury wanted you guys to stay down there anyways." Natasha stood up.

"I want Starbucks. Wanna come with me, Nat?" Mackenzie stood up and pulled her shirt down over her wound.

"Yeah." The Widow nodded.

"I'm in!" Sam raised his hand.

"Let's go steal Starbucks." Mackenzie put her sunglasses on as she walked out of the lounge with the small group flanking behind her. "Walkin' with my squad." She put her hands up in two peace signs.

"You're so weird." Clint shook his head and rubbed the bridge of his nose.