Feliciano Vargas: Dark Prologue

Feliciano: Heh, how cute. You like me after all, don't you?

I ended up choosing Feliciano because he looked a lot more approachable than the rest... But the more I talk with him, the more I begin to regret my decision.

Feliciano: Starting from tonight, I'll make sure your receive tons of pleasure, bella.

Reader: U-uh...

I'm not sure how to respond. He keeps saying uncomfortable things.

Ludwig: Well, your decision proves how stupid you are, twig.

Kiku: I was right, after all. You're a total idiot.

Reader: What...?

Everyone is staring at me strangely. Have I really made the wrong decision?

Ludwig: Let me warn you: I will not be held responsible if he rips you and your filthy heart to shreds. Better yet, he should be allowed to do so. Maybe then will you come to realize the true power of vampires.

Feliciano: ...Haha, don't scare the poor girl! Besides–

Feliciano wrapped his arm around my shoulder-

Feliciano: –we have a lot to do together. If I kill her off now, that wouldn't be fun, would it?

Yao: Chosen, know that you can't back out now. You must obey your 'soulmate' until the end.

Everyone keeps looking at me. The full moon is out tonight, and if they really are vampires, then...I'm in big trouble.

Kiku: This is such a pain. I'm going back to my room.

Francis: I'm disappointed with this outcome... Sigh, I suppose I'll head back, as well.

Reader: Ah–

No, everyone is leaving! I don't want to be left alone...with him. Now that we're alone, Feliciano is staring at me strangely.

Feliciano: Heh... You're practically drowning in fear. I love it.

No way–Feliciano's look is darkening! It's as if he has a monster hidden inside...

I'm scared!

Feliciano: I love the terror welling up in your eyes. Your quick breaths. Your shivering legs. Your shaking voice. I love everything.

抗議する。→ Protest. [Resistant]

あきらめる。→ Give up [Submissive]

Ouch...He's squeezing my arms. As much as I try to shove him off, I can't move!

Feliciano: Resist all you want, bella. You won't be able to escape. Show me. Show me that pained face of yours over and over...

Reader: A-ah!

His lips pressed against my neck... I can't believe it... Is he going to...?!

Feliciano: Nn...

Reader: N-no!

All I can do is shout but it's useless. His fangs pierce my skin with force, blood gushing.

Feliciano: ... Delicious... Familiar, even.

Without mercy, fangs dig into my flesh. I cry out, hoping that someone will save me. That this is all a twisted nightmare. 

Feliciano: Tonight, I won't let you go.