174. My husband

Somebody wanted some dram between Kylie and Bella. Lemme know if I should let it drag or not.

Bella's POV

I was home alone sat in the dining room, playing with my hair waiting for Justin to come home.

He's been working non stop always coming home late, never having time for me which worried me.

The kids were out staying at their friends house, hopefully we'd be able to have our alone time.

The door opened and in walked in a tired looking Justin.

"Hey babe." I said walking up to him for a hug but he pushed me away.

"Bella, I'm tired right now." He said sighing.

"Like all the damn time." I scoffed.

"What?" He asked.

"You're never here. I'm alone in this house!" I raised my voice slightly.

"Well do something, you gave everything. Go back to work or some shit!" His voice got louder.

"You've been hanging out with Kylie a lot." I mumbled.

"I'm aware of that." He said like it didn't bother him at all making his way up the stairs, I followed.

"She's taking you away from me."

"Bella, don't." He warned me.

"No, it's true. The bitch is always with you." I yelled.

"Don't call her that." Ok, so he's defending her now?

"You're defending her? Great." I scoffed.

"No I'm not. She's your best friend and i don't want you to regret what you're saying. Kylie and I work together for goodness sake." He walked over to his closet to find a change of clothes and I sat on the bed.

"I don't trust her with you."

"Bella where has this shit come from all of the sudden? You honestly think that low of Kylie and I to cheat on you and Neymar? Great, thanks." With that he went of out the bedroom and headed to the guest room slamming the door.

Kylie's POV

Right now I was in the middle of feeding Stormi when Bella came barging in the house.

"Hey Bel-"

"You better stop what you're doing Kylie!" She yelled at me.

"Bella, stop what?" I looked at her really confused.

"This whole thing you're doing with my husband!"

"Woah, chill. First keep your voice down. Stormi's here and also what with Justin, are you ok?"

"I'm well enough to know that you and Justin are having an affair." She cried.

"What is going on here?" Ney's voice was heard. I turned to see him looking sweaty because he had just come back from the gym.

"Bella's accusing me of doing something I haven't done." I started burping Stormi.

"Your so called wife has been spending all her nights with Justin. He's always back home late." She explained.

"You've got it wrong Bels. Kylie is always back home before 6. Whatever you're trying to say is wrong. Don't you trust them two? It's business, nothing more." Neymar said to his sister.

"Good to know that I have a brother who is there for me." She sarcasticly said before leaving.

As soon as she was gone Stormi started crying.

"Oh babygirl, what's the matter?" I said shushing her trying to calm her down.

"Why's my princess said?" Ney came over and kissed her cheek and stroked her hair. Stormi opened her arms wanting her dad and he held her and she began to calm down.

"I'm sorry about my sister." Neymar said.

"It's fine." I kind of lied. I never wanted anyone to think that why. Justin and I working together is purely for work. Anyways he's like my brother.

"What's the plan for this girl's birthday then?"

______
~Nia💗