Warning part 1

Flashback
Demi

"I don't know what to wear."

Jessica whined from her closet throwing out random clothes as she dug deeper. I had invited her to one of the parties I was going to as my plus one. Being the simple homebody she was, She was having a hard time choosing an outfit.

"Aren't you going to help me? You're the fashionista you know."

"How about that top?"

I said pointing to the pile of clothes on her bed and she tried to figure out which specific one I was referring to.

"No, this one."

I walked over to the bed, picking up the top I was talking about.

"And wear it with what?"

"This mini skirt is pretty cute."

She rolled her eyes at me.

"You know if it's one thing I hate Demi, it's skirts."

That's true, for the nine months I've known Jessica I've never seen her in a skirt. I was kinda shocked she had one in her wardrobe.

"That one's from my mom, I've had it since I was like 14 and I've never worn it."

She explained as she went shuffling through the clothes on the floor.

"How about these shorts?"

I suggested and she looked up and made a face.

"No man."

"These ones are super cute too."

She looked over on me and her face lit up which made my heart flutter.

"Those are perfect! Who says you're stupid?"

She planted a kiss on my cheek and I felt like I was on cloud nine.

"I'm pretty sure that was you."

I chuckled trying to play it cool even though my cheeks were burning up.

"I'm about to change now so if you wanna stay or go in the living room it's fine by me."

She stated as she lift her sweatshirt over her head to reveal those godforsaken abs which I'm sure made my cheeks a deeper shade of red.

"I think I'll just...."

I stated pointing towards the door as she nodded her head. God only knows what I'll be tempted to do to her if I decided to stay. I turned on the television, even though I was really just spending the time on my phone. Before long, I hear Jessica coming out of the bedroom.

"I'm ready when you are."

"You're so fucking hot."

I thought out loud and she giggled and I looked away embarrassed.

"Thanks, you ready?"

"Yeah. Lets go."

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

I stood there watching her chatting animatedly with some of the other dancers at the party when Steve,another dancer, approached me.

"Hey you up to do some lines in the other room?"

"Naah, I'm not really in the mood right now."

He frowned at my rejection and followed my line of sight and responded.

"Oh I see you're here with the mistress, gotta be on your best behavior."

"We're not together, Steve."