Anger

Everyday he watched as the love of his life fell under the spell of Prince Darius. He clenched his jaw as jealousy and anger boiled inside of him. He tighten his fists causing his veins to draw a road map of fury all the way to his neck, he strongly desired to let out his frustration on the man who dared to love the woman his heart desired. Every single day Leo blamed himself for what had happend to Joanna. The plan was to deliver her from her misery and not to put her in one. He had seen how Joanna was sad and restless and his protective insticts told him to help her the way he knew how. He transformed in to a wolf with an aim of scaring Darius and his men back to the palace but instead he ended up scaring Joanna causing her to get hurt in the process and as a result, Prince Darius used her weak state to get close to her.

When he thought of his actions, his heart ached, he thought if he managed to get close to her his pain would numb but everytime he took a step closer, Darius blocked his view. It was Darius nursing the injuries Leo had caused. In a moment of weakness, Leo forgot about his plans, he could not think of ways to get back what he had lost so he decided to drown himeslf in theft, something he did well. Days turned into weeks and when he thought he was over Joanna, he found himself at the river patiently waiting and hoping his eyes would see the woman who dared to take away his peace of mind.
He was just about to give up when he heard tender footsteps matching on top of the dry leaves scattered on the ground. Joanna was before Leo,gracing him with her beauty once again. She was lost in her thoughts but at the same time she looked happy, she had a glow that Leo had never seen before. It wasn't long before Leo saw Darius walk behind Joanna with a smile plastered on his face, he enveloped Joanna in his arms causing her to slightly scream,but it was not a scream of pain but of amusement. Leo could have made it rain fire if he had the power to do so, rage flared inside of him. He could not let the Chesters' take away everyone that he held dear. He had to have Joanna all to himself, even if it meant ending the life of  Prince Darius.

Enjoy this two chapters guys, I have been busy with school and studying I haven't found time to work on the remaining chapters, but I promise to write at least a chapter whenever I can.
Please read, comment, vote and share!

Thaaaannnkkss!