1. School

~Lexi's P.O.V~
I slowly woke up from my sleep, as I heard the familiar alarm ring on my phone. My name is Alexia Uley, but most people call me Lexi.
I have one brother named, Samuel (Sam) Uley, and my mother, Alicia Uley. We're all a big happy family. Not.
     My father left us when I was 5 and Sam was 7. If anyone so much as mentioned him, I immediately felt like punching a wall.
Onto me, I have dark brown hair almost reaching my waist, dull chocolate brown eyes and tan skin. I'm not all that popular, but I'm not the least either. I'm average boring, old, me. And today is the first day of school.
    My best friend is Hailey Gray, and her brother Mason Gray is my boyfriend. but you'll meet them later.
Anyway, I get dressed like superman, taking 2 seconds (if not 20 minutes, deciding on an outfit) and am wearing my favorite my favorite black converse, an old all time low tshirt, black, ripped, skinny jeans, and my black closed "fake" gages in my ears. No way in hell am I stretching my ear into a giant hole.
   I race downstairs, almost tripping thrice (3). New record.
I walk into the kitchen and see my mom and Sam arguing. I quickly hide behind a wall and press my ear against it.
"YOU CANT TELL HER. DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT SAMUEL, YOU WILL EXPOSE ALL OF US!" My mother's muted shouting voice, that could be heard a mile away. She probably realized this as well because as I walked into the kitchen, deciding food was more important than eavesdropping, she slapped a hand over her mouth.

"H-hi Lexi, honey, what's up?" My mom said nervously obviously wondering if I'd overheard her.
I shrugged, grabbing a piece of bacon. I didn't talk much, I haven't since my whole family started ignoring me.
"We should probably go." Sam says quietly to me. I glare at him, while chewing on my bacon. He flinches as he saw my glare. I had gotten very good at it. I really only spoke if absolutely necessary, I wasn't a very outgoing person, I used to be, before I had a mom that hardly ever talks to us and a brother that acts like he's better than everyone.
We got into his old Chevy, and left for school, as we were driving, I pulled out my phone and started texting Hailey and Mason in a group chat.
L- Be there soon.
M- Can't wait. ;)
H- Stop being a perv. :P
M- What did I do?!
L- You typed a winky face, that is suggestive. SHAME!!! *Continuously beats Mason with a stick*
H- Hehe. Lol. C u l8er. Ttyl.
L- Don't text like that.
H- Y?
L- It degrades your language.
H- Loser.
L- Umm, why are you talking about yourself? That's really selfish.
H- I hate you, jerk.
L- Thank you. :P.
And with our epic texting montage coming to an end, we pulled up into school.
I got out and walked over to Hailey and Mason, who were standing near the building. Mason saw me first. "Hey, Loser!" He shouted. "Stop talking about yourself." Hailey hit him on the stomach. I playfully glared at her. I quickly typed in my phone and held it out to her and listened to her as she read aloud. "Don't steal my lines, asshole, and if you do, do them right." Hailey reads, then glares at me. I glare back. We do a lot of glaring. "I wish you would just speak. Your voice is so much prettier than my sister's." Mason said. I shrugged, and went on my tippy toes to kiss him on the lips.
This went on for quite a while.
Hailey cleared her throat, obviously trying to get us to stop. It doesn't work.
    Then she tried to pull us apart, but to no avail. Then she whispers in my ear, "I could tell everyone about the oven incident."
I quickly break apart from Mason and type something in my phone and press speak. "You wouldn't." The robotic, emotionless, voice says from my phone. It was meant to sound sarcastic, but the voice made it kinda impossible. "Oh, but I would." She says mischievously, running off. I laugh and run after her. We're all idiots, I know. But we're fun idiots.

-Update-
Hello, this is me from the future! Um so this is probably the worst chapter in the world but I promise it gets better. Please don't judge my book based on a few bad chapters. I also welcome constructive criticism but not haters. If you send a hurtful comment, I will delete it and if you continue to do it, I will mute/block you from commenting.
Xoxoxo,
Nightshadow456