chapter 36

JACE'S POV

I was sitting in the back smoking when kendra ass jumped the fence, the fuck she want now?! I sighed putting the blunt down as she ran over to me.

"Jace baby take me back please" she begged getting on her knees.

"Kendra get yo ass up man what the fuck i told you?!" she ain't wanna hear shit i was saying so i decided not to waste my breath on her.

She got up and came close rubbing my chest "Gimme some dick daddy" she said giving me a seductive look, i just laughed. "I'm serious Jace baby please" her fingers trailed down to my gym shorts.

"Can you move you pregnant Kendra i got somebody now" she shook her head grabbing my dick.

Last time this shit actually worked the time that lil Trice was created

FLASHBACK

I was standing in the back, my girl had just got in the shower when kendra came around the house. I shook my head looking at her, she had on a too tight strapless dress that basically revealed everything. Me and her still fucked around but nothing real serious.

"you like?" she asked twirling around slowly all i could do was look at her ass.

"You know i can't right now kendra she upstairs" i said she ignored it and came closer.

She rubbed my chest staring up at me "Gimme some dick daddy" she said i smirked.

"You know i can't"  he wasn't taking no for an answer she reach down and grabbed my dick.

"Please baby" she tempted and shi i couldn't hep but give in.

We made out for a shile then she gave me head and it went on from there till i got caught by my girlfriend, it wasn't till a week later i had found out Kendra was pregnant.

FLASH BACK ENDS

"I can't kendra just move" i said pushing her away until Trice came outside.

"Daddy i want icecream" She said not even lookin at Kendra.

"tell daddy to come back to mommy so we can be a family again" kendra said i just shook my head.

"No thanks i like my new mommy better"she ran in the house again i looked back at kendra.

"Thats what you get for being a bitch to your daughter or used to be daughter since you disclaimed her" she rolled her eyes shooting a bird.

"Fuck you Jace when i have this baby Imma make sure it goes after her when they older" i shrugged she walked away twisting hard as fuck.

"Don't break nothing baby girl!" i called after her going back to Trisha.

"Damn you getting fat i mean not in that way its just...imma shut up now" she mugged me rubbing her stomach.

"Our daughter wants some icecream go fix it" she said walking back into the bathroom.

I went downstairs with trice, it was almost time to go to the trap and meet Darious. "Daddy can we get a puppy" i nodded but we ain't really home for a dog i guess i can get her one though.She cheered eating her icecream then running back upstairs I'm kind of hoping i have another girl Darious told me how bad kari is and shit i ain't wanna deal with that! I got up putting on my black hoodie and some shoes grabbing the keys. Trisha came rushing down the steps.

"where you going itsgetting close to dinner and i wanna go out"

"Just watch Trice I'll be back inside its 12 pm anyways" She rolled he eyes so i just walked out and headed to the trap.

I missed being here...Georgia was just extra for real! I pulled into the yard making sure nobody was around before getting out. I went around back and did the special knock. The door opened and i walked in.

"My nigga stacy!" i smiled we dapped heading to the kitchen.

"Aye i met this fine ass bitch but she with Darious she new here cause I've never seen her"

"Naw she was born and raised here till she got pregnant with Darious baby she left then she back now, you coming to the baby party?" he nodded then Darious walked in.

"How the fuck you get here?" he said pointing to stacy.

"They hired me when you was gone "

Wrong answer i thought watching darious come towards him. "You fired get out i don't wanna see you around here i ain't gonna kill you cause kemia got them kids they need a father" Stacy just nodded and walked out.

"Damn" was all i could say.

We went down to the basement revealing a naked Amber. She was sound asleep.

"Ooooh" he said smirking looking at us.

Darious began punching her in the face repeatedly until blood start dripping. I just stoodback ad watch him torture her until she had finally died. The guys tat clean up the bodies came down taking her body body into the woods somewhere. Me and Darious just chilled and talked for a while till we both had to go Our seperate ways

VOTE

COMMENT

THANK YOU