twenty eight

|CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT:
which sister|

Amelia sat in Monica's apartment still in her work attire which consisted of a white blouse and a right below the knee skirt

Amelia sat in Monica's apartment still in her work attire which consisted of a white blouse and a right below the knee skirt. Finally, she had got a job. She was now a secretary of a lawyer. She couldn't say it was her dream job but it payed enough for her to get by.

Tiredly, the golden haired women sipped on her glass of wine as she sat in Monica's apartment with her other friends.

"Pick a card," Joey told Monica as he held out a bundle of cards to her.

"Now memorize it and show it to everybody," Joey told her looking away from the card.

Joey took the card back from Monica and quickly looked at it before putting it back on the pile. Amelia rolled her eyes as she filled up her wine glass again.

"Five of hearts."

Everybody acted surprised and shocked for the sake of Joey. Amelia clapped, watching her wine wouldn't slip out of the glass as Joey gave her a toothy smile and a wink.

Joey then sat on the floor next to Amelia who's skirt had been hiked up t her thighs so she could acquire a comfortable position.

"Uh, somebody's at the door on the ceiling," Ross commented, the noise from the apartment above Monica's becoming quite loud.

"He took up the carpets and now you can hear everything," Monica told them.

"Why don't you ask him to keep it down? Amelia asked Monica, stuffing her face with pizza.

"I tried but they guys so charming that I end up apologizing," Monica explained causing Amelia to laugh.

"Weak," Amelia pointed at the raven haired woman who rolled her eyes playfully.

"That is silly! I'll go up there," Phoebe told them as she got up and stormed out, slamming the door.

The group could hear the interaction between Phoebe and the man and t seemed that he had charmed her.

"Hey, anybody got a rope about six feet long with a noose at the end?" Chandler had arrived, throwing himself down on the sofa.

"What's wrong?" Amelia asked him, sliding a box of piece over to him in hopes it'd cheer him up.

"I just saw Janice."

The group groaned, apologizing to him.

"I remember the first time I saw that girl Katherine after we broke up-"