The kiss became more urgent until he finally picked me up so I could wrap my legs around him. Once we were in the bedroom, he laid me down on the bed so we could pull each other’s clothes off quickly.

I didn’t care that we hadn’t talked about that first kiss, that this wasn’t how best friends acted with each other or what any of it meant. I couldn’t even think; All I could do was feel, feel the icy tingles on my nipples as he took each one in his mouth and played with them while I arched my back to allow him easier access, feel the trail of goose bumps down my stomach as he glided his hand down to where I needed it most, feel the burst of pleasure as he worked his fingers in time with the sound of my moans, feel the tension in my body release as he thrust inside me over and over until all I could do was scream his name.

By the time we had finished I wasn’t sure exactly where I was. I still could only focus on him as he lay on top of and still inside of me; face nestled into my neck breathing heavily. After a few minutes of silence our breathing had returned to normal and he began kissing my neck and collar bone.

“Marry me,” he whispered, between kisses.

“Love to, but I’m a little busy screwing my boss,” I replied, smiling to myself at the absurdity and intensity of what we’d just done.

Jon laughed at my reply and pulled back to look at me. “I love you, Holly Preston. Be with me?”

I was surprised by his question. “I don’t think I could be any more with you than I am right now,” I spouted, gesturing to where our bodies were still joined. He ignored my joke and continued.

“Be with me Holly. I wanted you so badly and now that I’ve had you, once won’t be enough. I’m not gonna be able to keep my hands or mouth off of you… or my d**k outside of you.”

With that he kissed my lips firmly and I could feel him harden again inside of me. He pulled back, moving his hips so he was softly pumping.

“Be mine, Holly… please? Only mine, no one else’s…” he whispered in my ear, sucking on it and giving me more chills.

I knew what my answer was; there was nothing I could deny him. Somewhere along the way he became more important to me than I realized. “Yes. I’ll be yours,” I said between soft moans.

He picked up the pace enough just to tease to me, but not as deep as I wanted. I gripped his back to pull him to me but he resisted. “Harder, Jon. Please, go harder!

“I want to but you need to tell me something first.” He had a devious glint to his dark eyes. “Do you love me?” he asked, lust and amusement lacing his voice. There was even a subtle hint of vulnerability that only made me want him more. Once again I was surprised to find that I knew what my answer was.

“Yes, I love you Jonathon.” He smiled and kissed me roughly before pushing all of himself inside me hard. I screamed in pleasure as we began our second round of amazing sex.

Someone was shaking me and telling me to wake up. I opened my eyes expecting to find Jon next to me in bed in London, but instead looked up at James realizing I’d been dreaming about the first time Jon and I had been together.

I looked around. We were still in the limo, but Alessandra was gone. I assumed she was already waiting in James’ bed, but when I followed him out of the car and to the front steps I noticed the front door was still locked.

“Where’s your date?” I asked, curiosity winning over manners.

“Took her home first; She was pissed drunk, figured she should sleep it off.

I nodded in agreement and headed to the slider so I could go to bed, but a hand on mine stopped me in my tracks. I turned around and looked up to see James watching me.