Chapter 13

Maya POV

I stopped in place when August asked me that question. I turned and looked at him.

"We will talk later" I said

"Why? I mean I like you and I know that you like me so why are you acting like that?"

"You don't want a relationship with me August. I come with too many extras"

"Extras? Like what ma?"

"Well, if we started dating, we would have to fly to Manhattan and visit my parents. Its kind of a required thing"

"Why is that?"

"If any of my parents children fall in love and start a relationship, the have to meet the person"

"So you love me?"

I hesitated for a moment.

"Yea I do"

"Okay well I will go and meet your parents under one condition"

"What?"

"You have to tell me where you went"

I sighed and grabbed his hand and brought him into my room and sat him down.

"Okay, I went to see my brother"

*Story time*

I walked to Justin's door and knocked on the door. He answered and let me inside.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to confront you Justin"

"For what?"

"YOU RAPED ME!"

"You wanted it"

I looked at him surprised.

"I can't believe you would say that Justin! Where is Mallory?"

"None of your business"

"Justin! That is our sister! How can you be so cruel!"

"Um correction, She isn't my sister, She is my niece"

My eyes got super wide. I cant believe he said that.

"You know that wasn't my fault"

"You probably did something to make him do that to you. You were only 12 Maya, Why were you acting like a slut?!"

By this time I was crying and i just ran out and got to a store and called a cab to take me to a hotel. I started looking for Mallory but I found nothing. So I just gave up and made up my mind that August would find her for me. So two weeks after that, I came back to August's house.

*Story time over*

August POV

I was just looking at Maya. I felt so bad for her. I didn't know that it was her own blood that raped her. I started getting really mad and I stood up. Just as I was about to walk out, I felt her pull me back and she looked at me with pleading eyes. I started to calm down and I pulled her into a hug. 

"I swear that I will find Mallory and I will protect the both of you"

She nodded and lyed her head on my chest. 

"August?"

"Hm?"

"Yes"

"Yes?"

"I will be your girl"