𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

FALLEN ANGELS
(Short Chapter)

___

"God...I'm so tired right now...." Alexis stated letting out a small yawn. "why are you tired? You didn't even do anything today?" Mahiru huffed crossing his arms. "It's tiring to watch you fail every task Misono gave you!" Laughed the female while Mahiru glared at her.

"Jeez..you two are annoying..." Mumbled the black cat who sat on top of Alexi's head.

"I would have done it simply if it weren't for him you know!" Mahiru hissed pointing at Kuro. "Hey....don't bring me into this..." Kuro mumbled as he looked at Mahiru. Alexis was about to say something but small squeaking noises was heard.

"Huh? What was that?" The teens asked as they looked around and their they saw a guy who was wearing a black sweater, some sweat pants maybe? And a white bag that had angel wings on them. He was also carrying a small cage and inside was a hedgehog??

"Aww! Poor hedgehog!" Alexi's stated. "Alex...what are you...." Before Mahiru could finish Alexis already made a Dash and ran after the mysterious boy. "Alex! Wait up!" Yelled Mahiru and Chased after her. Kuro sighed. "How troublesome..." Kuro mumbled shifting into his regular form and ran after the two.

As Alexi ran towards the mysterious person she ended up tripping on a rock. Making her let out a small squeak, closing her eyes and waited for the impact but that never came, she only felt a pair of 'warm' arms keeping her from falling to the cold hard ground.

"Now, Now you should watch were your going beautiful~ we don't want your pretty little face to get all damage now do we~" a flirty voice stated. Slowly she opened her eyes and her eyes widen slightly. The male that caught her had blonde hair with a few brown tips in them. He also had the same pair of red unusual eyes as The rest of the servamps... could he be one from her memory??

Now it didn't took that long for the male to realize who this woman was. The male froze a moment as he looked at the female in his arms. It can't be her right? No! He knew for a fact that 'she' was dead! Yes she was dead! But why...why did she look exactly like her?! Why?! Was his eyes just playing jokes on him? Before he could say anything else, a foot came to a view sending the blonde male flying releasing the female from his grip only to be caught once again in another person's arms.

"Shit head! Get your hands off an angel!" Vemon was in the males tone as he gripped on the females small body. "Huh? Angel? What?" Asked a confused teen. Blinking slightly the mysterious male looked down at the female and had a slight blush in his cheeks before turning his head away from her and let her go.

"Alexi!"

The female gasped a bit when he was almost tackled to the ground by the Mahiru. "Don't run off like that!"

"Heh...sorry about that..." She stated as she rubbed her back Awkwardly. Mahiru just sighed before he could say anything else the guy from before stood next to Alexis. "Demon..." Mumbled the male before slightly pushing the female behind him causing her to blink in confusion same goes for Mahiru and Kuro who was now in the human form stared at the mysterious man.

Suddenly a grand piano appeared out of nowhere and the mysterious boy played in note sending unknown waves into the Servamp body.

"I...can't...move..." Mumbled the blue haired teen as he fall on his knees. "K-kuro?!" Mahiru stated as he was about to help him but was stopped when The Mysterious man kicked Kuro with such Power in it. This made The cat cough out a few blood and was sent flying towards a building roof.

"Damnit...." Cussed the male. "Kuro! Hold on!" Mahiru stated as he called out his lead came out and he flew to the building as well. Leaving the female on the ground with a tick mark in her head. "WHAT THE HELL?! DONT YOU PEOPLE JUST LIVE ME HERE!" She yelled as she ran inside the building way up to the roof.

After a short...erm....long period of time..she finally reached the top panting heavily. She was pissed....wayy too pissed right now. She kicked the door open.

All the commotion stopped when all eyes are now on Alexis.

Everyone sweat drop slightly. "Umm..."

"YOU BASTARDS! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME BEHIND!" She growled and she throw randomly objects at the four males.

"Ow!"

Im sorry....

--

Hi Hi! Sorry for such a loonnnggg assss no update ;u;

Feel free to pick any sharp objects to kill me with as for me to make up with for me not to update lols (please don't kill me) also....sorry for the short Chapter ;u; I'll make it up on the next one....

But anyways! I'm Soo happy that people still read this book! ;U; thank you Soo much for the 2k reads!! You readers made my day!

UPDATED 04/19/2020