(19) LWW: It's been two days

Her eyes fluttered a bit as she woke up. A red ceiling was all she could see above her, a comfy bed lay below her, and the soft snores of people fills the tent. Turning her head slightly to the right she finds four people sleeping either in a chair or on a couch. Lucy and Susan lay on a couch together and Edmund is on another. Peter sits in the chair closets to where Robin lays. He is awake, but his eyes are on his sisters.

"What time would it be then?" Robin asks, causing Peter to jump and spin around. He gave a small smile at her.

"No idea." He answered. Robin chuckled and looked back to the ceiling.

"Of course you don't. How long was I out?"

"It's been about two days."

"Fun." Robin raised her arm and looked at it. The scar was gone and it felt perfectly normal. Robin looked at Peter with a question plastered on her face.

"Lucy." Was all he said.

"What?" A quiet voice spoke. Robin sat up slowly and looked at the couch where the girls lay. Lucy was awake now and resting slightly on her elbow. Her eyes lit up when they rested on Robin. She smiled a bug bright smile and pushed herself away from Susan. Once free of her sisters hold--also waking her up--Lucy rushed to Robin and threw her arms around her.

Robin's whole body tensed up, she had never been given a hug in her life. She had completely no idea what she was to do but her mind told her to hug the little girl back, so Robin did. Another set of arms wrapped their way around Robin and she found Susan also hugging her. Robin felt that she would never get away from these girl's grasps, and if it weren't for the fact that her breathing became hard, she most likely wouldn't have.

"Uh, girls. I don't think she can breath." It was Edmund who had also woken up from Lucy getting out of bed. The hug immediately dropped and Robin caught her breath. Robin nodded a thanks to Edmund then threw her legs off the couch. Lucy sat beside her and Susan on the other side. Peter still sat in his seat and Edmund stood behind him. Happiness seemed to fill the room.

Robin wasn't really sure what she felt though. Was it family? Did she feel like she had a home now between these four? Or was she just as peace? Her conclusion was all three questions at once. She did feel at home and at peace. She was at home and peace with her family, her new, but real, family.

"So, are we still near the Stone Table?" Robin asked as she took a bite of toast. A Faun had brought them breakfast and they all sat around the ground table on little pillows for seats.

"Yes, but we are moving today, now that you are awake." Peter replied. Robin nodded, then taking another bite of bread turned to Edmund opposite her.

"Do I need to introduce myself, or do you already know who I am?" Edmund gave a confused look, then nodded. He swallowed down his bite and took the time to answer.

"I've already had a fairly big introduction." He looked at Lucy on Robin's right. Everyone started laughing as she shrugged her shoulders and nibble at her food.

"Well, then now I don't feel like a stranger." Robin stood up, and walked toward the tent flaps.

"Where are you going?" Susan asked. Robin turned back and smiled at the four faces looking at her.

"Cair Paravel, of course." Then she walked out as everyone jumped up and followed her.