Interview #23 @Meckymeck

1 What's your favorite book?

Forgotten Realms: Pool of Radiance. By JAMES M. WARD & JANE COOPER HONG.

2 What's the best thing about Wattpad?

The community and what the platform itself has to offer when coming to many aspiring writers.

3 Whose your favorite author outside Wattpad?

Ahhh...that's a tough one. Because there are so many for me to choose from. But, I'll probably go with J. K. Rowling.

4 What's your favorite movie?

I don't think I have one. Like with authors, there are so many yet, one doesn't really stand out for me.

5 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Honestly, I don't have one. Though, I've heard Gerard Butler and Robert Downey Jr. are by far 2 of the most coolest celebs around. So, I'd probably hang with them. I can't say what we'd be doing. But just, whatever comes along, I guess?

6 What's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas! Because it's when I get to make new memories with my family, be a kid again and not be held accountable for my actions.

7 What is one wattpad goal?

win a Watty's

8 What's your favorite season?

I don't have one. But if I did, Winter would be right up there!

9 What's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

No matter what happens, keep writing. And don't try too hard to get reads and votes, because everything takes time.

10 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follower or piece of feedback?

Yes I am! I'm always so giggly upon seeing or hearing a notification on my phone. It's both a mixture of surprise...and excitement. They don't even know just what one vote and or piece of feedback means to me.

11 How would you handle a bully?

Honestly? I don't give them what they want. And what they want, is for you to feed them something so that they think their words matter/have an impact. I simply ignore. And if they continue? Well, a warning comes first, before a mute. And if they still persist? Let's just say I'm not afraid to use the report button. After all, we're humans with feelings. 

request time!

As of now, I only have one book up with an actual plot. Wolfskin(formerly known as: The 7th Claim). It's not everyone's cup of tea. Nevertheless, if you've got a thing for folklores, another country's culture, Lycans, a badass mouthy heroine, likewise all things dark and light when it comes to magic? Then, why not give my little gemstone of a story a try? And who knows, it might even be worth your while

 Nevertheless, if you've got a thing for folklores, another country's culture, Lycans, a badass mouthy heroine, likewise all things dark and light when it comes to magic? Then, why not give my little gemstone of a story a try? And who knows, it mi...