Happiness is hard to find.. but we found it

Curt and Roland have been dating for awhile now. They were always happy and couldn't stop smiling. They haven't been that happy in their entire life. Not even when Mad World has become a hit or when they went on tour for the first time. Time passed and the whole band had to finish Songs From The Big Chair album in time for it's release, so they had to spend every day in the studio. It was very hard for Roland and Curt not to hug or kiss in front of others, because Manny and Ian had no idea that boys were dating. And they had to keep it a secret or else band could be in great trouble. At least Curt and Roland thought so. So instead of hugging and kissing they »accidently« touched each other time to time and they kept looking at each other, smiling like fools.  Soon it was evening and Roland told others to go home, that they don't need their help for tonight. Well that wasn't even close to the truth. Roland just wanted to be alone with his boyfriend after long day. After couple of minutes of convincing Manny and Ian, they have finally left and boys were alone.

''Come here Curt'' Roland said and pulled Curt into a long and tight hug. Curt buried his head in Roland's neck and Roland wrapped his arms around Curt. ''It always feels so good to be in your arms Roland'' slowly and quietly said Curt closing his eyes, feeling too good. Roland began to kiss Curt's neck slowly and passionately. Curt slid his fingers through his boyfriend's hair and after awhile he tipped his head a little so their lips started to touch. They were still standing in the middle of room not bothering to lay down. First their kisses were slow and they were slightly touching each other. But soon kisses became more passionate, even their hands showed that affection. Roland slowly grabbed Curt's butt, because of that pleasure a little moan escaped Curt's mouth. Curt slid his hands under Rowland's shirt, slowly stroking his bare chest. ''Let's lay down'' Said Roland in between the kisses. Curt laid down so Roland was laying on top of him. They took off their shirts and began to make out again. Both were stroking each other's bare chests and backs feeling like they were on the top of the world. Roland slowly slid his hand down to Curt's lower body and put it on Curt's crotch, giving Curt an erection. He began to stroke it very gently even though Curt still had his jeans on. Curt began to pant in Roland's shoulder and soon Roland was panting too. ''Can I take your jeans off Curt?'' Roland said without a breathe. Curt just nodded, because he couldn't talk. Roland unbuttoned Curt's jeans, slowly sliding his jeans off Curt's legs. Roland took off his jeans as well and he laid on Curt again. Curt kissed Roland's lips, sliding his tongue in Roland's mouth. They changed position so Curt was on top of Roland now.  He felt his erection brushed against Roland's. They hugged even tigher, panting in each other's shoulders. After awhile Curt started to grind on Roland. Roland groaned because of affection, grabbing Curt's butt. They stopped kissing and Roland said ''Curt this is amazing. I love you freaking much. You have no idea....'' Curt interupted Roland's little speach with sweet soft kiss. ''I have the best boyfriend in the entire world. I hope you know that Ro. And I can't even tell or show you how much I'm in love with you. Since we started dating I couldnt stop thinking about you and your perfect lips. I haven't been that happy in my life. I'm the luckiest guy in the world right now, because I have you. I love you so much Roland'' Curt said with smile on his face. Roland kissed him once again and then hugged his boyfriend. ''You are the best Curt. You are my everything'' he whispered in Curt's ear. They fell asleep only in their boxers. They didn't care if they were cold, all that mattered in that moment was, that they were in each others arms.