Chapter 22

Chapter 22

"Eunji-unnie..."

Junghee was pacing back and forth. She was holding her phone, talking to Eunji who went with their manager at the supermarket.

"What?" She asked.

"There might be a teenie, tiny problem..." Junghee was biting her lip.

The other members went outside to chase Haejin who ran away.

"What is it, Junghee? Go straight to the point, otherwise I won't give you the gummy bears you asked me to buyㅡ"

"Haejinunnieranawayandthemembersarechasingher."

"What the heck? Speak slowly!" She demanded.

She was nervous.

Junghee gulped, "Haejin-unnie ran away and the members are chasing her."

Eunji, on the other hand, clenched her fist. She was angryㅡno, she's furious.

"WHAT?!? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!?" She shouted.

"U-Uhm... w-we were kind of reading the article a-about Jaemin-sunbaenim and H-Haejin-unnie.... a-and... we read the c-comments and... w-we didn't know... that Haejin-unnie w-was listening."

"HEOL I'M COMING BACK. STAY THERE."

****

Haejin was running. She doesn't know where to go. She was wearing a light blue sweater and sweatpants.

She was crying. She didn't expect that the comments were like that. It stabbed her right at the heart.

Her head was throbbing. Her feet started to ache. She was tired of crying. But life was decided to give her reasons to cry.

She sat down on a bench nearby. Her eyes scanned the place. It was unfamilliar.

She decided to call Mark.

"Minhyung-oppa please answer...."

But he didn't answer.

She wiped the tears that kept on escaping from her eyes. "Please stop.... stop...."

She decided to call Jisung when Mark didn't pick up.

"Yeoboseyo?"

Haejin was glad to hear Jisung's voice.

"J-Jisung-ah..."

"Haejin? Are you crying?"

A sob escaped from her mouth.

"Heol, where are you? Haejin-ah!"

"I-I'm... I-I don't know where am I, J-Jisung-ah..."

"I'll track your phone, stay where you at, okay??? I'll go there!" Jisung said.

"O-Okay.."

And the line was cut.

It was cold.

Her head was throbbing. Her whole body hurts. No, she is hurt. Physically, and emotionally.

Minutes later, a familliar voice called her. "Haejin-ah!!"

Once she heard it, she immediately ran towards that person and hugged him.