Interview #15 @Vintaginity

1 what's your favorite aspect of Wattpad?

I love interacting with other writers, I love reading people's work and helping them out, I've made a bunch of friends helping me with my stories, and I've been able to help them with theirs. That makes me happy.

2 what's your favorite movie?

" Rad" It's a BMX Movie from the 80's

3 who's your favorite author outside Wattpad?

I honestly don't think I could even pick. Sorry, There's too many amazing Authors out there.

4 what's the best way to spend a day?

Spending the day with my amazing Husband and my dog. Anything with my Husband makes the day perfect for me. I don't even care if it's something lame like going to the dam XD

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follower or piece of feedback?

I don't think that excitement and shock will ever go away. I appreciate every comment and vote/follow so much. I get excited just having a message to answer. Seriously.

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Hmm? My favorite Celeb is Tanner Foust from The Grand Tour, and I would honestly love to just ride along with him during one of his races, or for the filming of a show.

7 what's your favorite book?

Collision Course - David Crawford / Or the Left Behind series.

8 what's one of your Wattpad goals?

To help as many people as I can, I'd like to hit 10k on one of my stories, I'd like to hit 10k followers, but all of this is so far away. So maybe for now, I'd like to finish editing my first novel Cake Toppers.

9 what inspired you to write?

Wattpad, Wattpad is the reason I started writing, and the reason I keep writing.

10 what's one of your favorite songs? Who's the artist?

Rose Garden by Lynn Anderson

11 how would you spend a rainy day?

Currently, I spend them binge watching Gilmore Girls while my husband is at work. Throw in some reading and a nice warm bath and you have my rainy-day routine.

Request time!

Right now, the book I would suggest is. CakeToppers, it's the book I've put the most work into, it's a completed humornovel, with a few chapters edited. It's the story I need the most opinions oncurrently as it's going through major editing and revamping. Any help isgreatly appreciated

 Any help isgreatly appreciated