Chapter 20

"Ahhh...ah...ah ah...ahahhhhhhh! Ok ok we said we are sorry. You already got us on our knees. What more do you---"

"Will you just shut up Leon?!" Ryan shouted.

I punched both of their legs from the back and made them go on their knees. I was in my wheelchair, so it was an easy task. I then took each of their ears and pulled them. They started to beg for mercy.

I released Ryan's ear and pat/stroke his hair.

"Thank you Chels." He got up and gave me a hug.

As Ryan was walking to his seat, I released Leon's ear. "Ah thank you---"

I slapped him. It created a loud noise in which made Ryan turn in curiosity.

"That is what you get for do it with me and messing up our relationship."

"YOU WHAT? YOU HAD SEX WITH CHELS? YPU SON OF A ---"

Ryan threw a fist on Leon's cheek and punched Leon's stomach.

I kissed the area where Ryan punched Leon on the cheek. "But this. Thank you for being faithful."

Leon gave me a look that a puppy would give you after being abandoned and finding a new owner. He cupped my cheek and reeled me in for a deep French kiss.

He let all his stress out and turned into a smooth kisser. He took the lead as usual and I somehow understood him and followed him.

"Ok ew. Ew ew ew. Too much PDA. Go get a room."

I broke away from our kiss. The surprising part was that this is a hospital room and the patient is me. So it's basically my room.

I kicked Ryan's leg which made him go on his knees again.

"Sorry" His face shows gloom. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Ryan. Thank you for being an amazing. No. An awesome friend of mine. Without you, I don't think I would survive life in general. You listened to all my problems, you were always there for me, you were everything I needed. I'm really sorry for now acknowledging you feelings. I feel really bad."

Ryan picked and kissed the back of my right hand.

"No it's ok. It's not your fault. I will probably get a gal soon and show her off to you. Maybe make you jealous." He gave me a wink. "But I agree with everything you said and I can say the same to you. Thank you." He kissed my hand again.

I raised my arms indicating that I want a hug from Ryan. He dove in and gave me a big tight bear hug.

"Erm...I have to leave. Gotta take care of some business with my sister."

Ryan quickly left the room. Now it's just me, Leon and silence again.

"...So...you forgive me now...?"

"...yes..."

I saw the joy of excitement on his face. He have me a bear hug as will. I returned it, assuring him I'm not mad anymore.

"Ok it's already night time. Time for you to sleep."

"Wow I forgave you and you don't want to spend time with me?"

"Trust me. I would love to. But you need to recharge. Physically and emotionally. Ok up we go."

Leon picked me up from my wheelchair and gently laid me down on my bed. He put the blanket on top of me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight Chels. Sweet dreams."

"Good night Leon."

...................................................................................................................................