I could hear the dancing queen

The club seemed the same. The flashing lights, the laughter of customers. The smell of beer and sweat and sex. So why did something feel off?

I looked around a frown on my face. I had to work the bar. That ment wearing less clothes and showing more skin. So customers would spend more money on drinks while staring like perverted animals.

I felt a presence behind me but when I turned there was no one. Just empty bottles of vodka. The grown deepened. Something doesn't feel right. I thought wiping down the counter.

The thong I was wearing with the worlds shortest skirt seemed to feel hot. The stockings felt warm and the heels were tight. Everything was off.

I pursed my lips as a drunk stumbled over to the bar. He had a dazed look on his face with a creepy smile. I wrinkled my nose in disgust, hopefully I won't have to call the security.

"How you doing dollface?" The man questioned, beer heavy in his breath.
"How can I get sir?" I asked, not that he needed anymore drinks.

"You, me, and a bed." He smirked.
I rolled my eyes, "No thank you. Are you going you order something? Or am I going to have to call security to kick you out?"

"Oh, I like feisty!" He giggled.
"Yeah, okay." I reached over a pressed the red button that was hidden under the bar counter.

A few seconds later two security guards came over and clasped their hands on the mans shoulders.
"This guy bothering you Parker?" One of them asked.

I nodded my head.
"Okay out with you." The other gruffed out.

The guy looked panicked, "Wait no! She said you was interested!"
"Huh?" I questioned. She?

The man got taken away before he could say anymore and that's when I saw a flash of light. Was someone taking photos?

I looked around a spotted a flash of long blond hair and the familiar sound of clicking shoes.
Was Ms. Potts here?

Cruel Youth
Everything was beautiful