Chapter 3

Natalie~
"HE DON'T WANT YOU!" By this point I was fuming. Who the fuck did this bitch think she was to walk up in here and attempt to steal my man. Call me crazy, but nowadays these hoes would do anything to get him. I'd been watching that broad eyeing Tyrece for the past two hours and I tried to ignore it but she was pissing me off.

As soon as I said that, she leapt towards me and started to throw punches. Don't get me wrong, I was winning at first but she caught me off guard and got on top of me. Then she took advantage and began to kick my stomach. Her heels were sharp as fuck and it felt like I was being stabbed with a knife. I could briefly remember someone (a man I think) getting on top of us and pulling her away from me but that's about it. I blacked out.

I woke up to a deadly headache. Not even gonna lie, I did get seriously hurt last night but it was worth it. A fight away keeps the hoes away. I didn't even know who's house I was in but as soon as I saw the pancakes and bottle of water on the table next to the bed, I started eating right away. Just as I was finishing up, the door to the room creaked open.

Appearing through the door was a handsome dark skin boy. He looked like he was about 20 years old and he had broad muscly shoulders. The mystery mans eyes were a beautiful hazel colour, which complemented his plump, pink lips. Who is this fineeee piece of chocolate?

"Hi Natalie," he had a deep sexy tone to his voice. "Ummm ...hi there. How do you know my name and who are you?" I asked shyly. He let out a low chuckle. "Baby girl, no need to ask so many questions. I'm Damion."  Okay, I finally had a name. "Last night I saw my ex girl beating the shit outta you so I thought I'd help you out a little, that's when I brought you here. What exactly happened between you two?"he had a concerned look on his face.

"Well, your ex needs to keep her crusty hands to herself. I was enjoying my time at the club yesterday until I caught her eyeing Tyrece up. I only wanted to give her a piece of my mind and she went mad. It wasn't my fault," I explained. Damion just smiled in response. "Speaking of Tyrece, I think you should be on your way home pretty soon because he'll be wondering where you are," he said. I probably should have listened to him but I kinda wanted to spend more time with Damion. Honestly, I was starting to get bored of Tyrece. "Umm can I take a shower before I go please?" I was trying my best to long out the process of me leaving. "Sure but make it quick so that I can drop you at home, I have somewhere to be."

"Okay."

Ari~
As soon as Natalie started shouting at me, all I could see was red. I can't even remember who dragged me out of the club and got me to Zara's house last night. Did that ashy hoe really have the audacity to try me? Unbelievable. I woke up next to Zara in her bed and I just laid there for a while, waiting for her to get up.

After about 10 minutes of her stirring around in the bed, she finally woke up. At first she gave me a stern, disappointed look but it slowly turned into a bright grin. "HIGH FIVE BITCH!"she eventually screamed. I slapped her hand. "Well did you seriously think that I was going to sit there and let someone violate me like that? You should know your best friend by now."I responded. "What a way to end your birthday though, it was so funny. She looked like a dead cat on the floor!" Swear this girl cracked me up too much.

We talked some more and then decided to go out and get some breakfast at Waffle House. After we got ready, we got in her car and made the 10 minute drive to go and get food. We decided to order to eat away because I was still tired and I wanted to go home to see my nana.

Zara left the car running whilst I went inside to order our waffles. As soon as I entered, I recognised Tyrece standing at the very back of the queue. I joined the line so now he was right in front of me. As he reached back to get his wallet from his back pocket, he caught a glimpse of me and stopped.

"Look, about last night," he began. "Honestly it's fine. It wasn't your fault." I reassured. "No, really. I'm sorry about Natalie, she can be stupidly overprotective a lot of the time."
"Like I said before, I'm okay." I said. He motioned for me to move forward and stand next to him. "As a way of apologising, let me pay for your meal," Tyrece offered. He was much nicer than he seemed. "Actually, I'm ordering for my friend Zara aswell so don't worry."
After a while of negotiating, he was still being persistent to pay for us so I eventually allowed him to. I thanked him and just as I was leaving with our food, he gently grabbed my wrist. "Oh and Um, I didn't get your name."
"Ari."

Thanks for reading as always. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Warning: next update will be a bit unusual but please bear with me.
Be sure to comment, vote and share. Until next update x❤️