22. imagine || reggie mantle

~your pov~

  "Yo Mantle," I hollered into the boys locker room, "Get your ass out here! It's dateeee night!!"
  It was finally Thursday night; the only night both of us were free. Reg and I have been dating for a solid 8 months now, and it's been the best.
  As he basically hopped out of the locker room, still trying to put his shirt on, we heard one of his buddy's holler out to us. "Yea, Mantle, ITS DATEEEE NIGHT!!"
  There was jumbles of laughter and we even laughed with them. Arm in arm, we walked out to his car; a beautiful red corvette. He opened the door for me as I got in. I threw my bags into the back as he jumped in.
  "Where are we going tonight?" He asked as he revved the engine.
  "Nothing to fancy. What about Pops?"
  "Whatever you want is what is fine with me."
  I kissed his hand and held it in my lap as we drove the the iconic teen hangout. When we pulled in, he let me and we walked in together.
  As we sat and waited to be served, I couldn't help but to stare at Reggie. Despite what everyone said about him, he was a fun loving sweetie. He doesn't mount up to how people described him when I first moved here and showed interest in him. He's actually perfect.
  I was quickly shot out of my trance as our waitress came around.
  "What may I get you two lovebirds?" She smirked.
  "Uh I'll have the cheeseburger and strawberry milkshake, please." I said with a giggle and a smile.
  "Yea and I'll have the loaded fries with a large chocolate shake."
  "Coming right up!"
  I laughed and tilted my head, "No actual food?"
  "What can I say, school drained me today."
  "Tell me about it.." I said with a laugh.
  "Your laugh is beautiful."
  "Oh shut up."
  I tried to hide my face with my hands, as he moved them away. He held onto them and looked me in the eyes.
  "You're perfect."

***

THIS IS SO SHORY!1!2!2! i'm sorry. lamooooo bUT i hope you guys still enjoy this one sO. uhhh my eyes hurt ew, buttttttt kisses
xoxo