Chapter 14: The Escape Plan

Sally and Kate sat down on the floor staring at the candle. Clara and Violea waited hoping that they would come up with a magnificent plan and that would involve kicking Jane's butt. Ali was pacing back and forth. It looked like she was thinking as hard or harder as the rest of them. The three girls in the opposite cell stared back at them puzzled, they could see that these other girls were determined.

"Why don't they give up?" The littlest of the girl's asked the other two. They stared at each other and shrugged.

"I'll tell you," replied Sally, "it's because no matter what there is always a solution to a problem."

"You want to put that notion to the test?" Violea prompted.

"Well, what do think we've been doing?" Kate responded.

"Ugh!" Clara shouted banging the cell door, "Why didn't she just let us go? We did everything right."

"You guys really don't get it do you?" Nancy declared, "This is what she wants. If you're here you can't get out then you can't defeat the wizard."

"That's what we tried doing, but Nancy and I bicker a lot, and I mean a lot." Nancy's friend responded, 'So we didn't get very far,"

"Okay," Ali said ''So, back onto the main problem, how do we get out?"

"I don't know," Sally replied.

"Yes, you do, it's just like what you said up there," Violea began, "'teamwork'."

"'Teamwork'," Kate nodded.

Nancy and her friends were puzzled. No one had ever, ever escaped these cells. When they were at school there were rumours of unfortunate souls getting lost under the school. Those children were never seen again. All because of that Jane Killer person, "What were these kids kidding themselves for? Nothing would help them get out of here" they thought. "What to these girls have that we don't?"

What these kids didn't know was that they had lost hope and that was something Sally, Kate, Ali, Clara and Violea had plenty of. No matter what situation these girls were in, they always tried to find a way around it. They worked together, they laughed together (sometimes at each other), cried together, felt together, that's what they did and how they did it. When they were lost one friend or more would help them find salvation. Even with simple things like homework. This is the one thing that would help them defeat the wizard, hope.

"Teamwork," Sally approved.

"Teamwork!" Ali screamed.

They giggled and quickly hushed Ali.

"Teamwork?" The three girls asked completely shocked.

"Yes!' Clara exclaimed, "Teamwork, how come I never thought of it before! We work together we stop her, we defeat the wizard, we go home. You're a genius, Violea!"

Violea grinned back at her, "It's not that simple," she mumbled.

"Not with the complements again," Sally replied shaking her head.

Clara and Violea laughed.

"Wouldn't dream of it," Violea said tapping Sally on the back.

"Yeah, well congratulations you worked out what to do," Nancy replied sarcastically, "You can just skip out the cell door hand in hand."

"No, you don't get it," Ali said, "If we work together we all come up with a solution, you know the saying 'more brains the better'?"

"Yeah, we know that saying," the girl next to Nancy replied, "So what are you going to do?"

"Get out," Violea answered, "I thought that was pretty clear."

"But how?"

"With a plan, of course."

"Yeah, but what does this plan involve?"

"Sally, Kate," Violea said, "it's your time to shine,"

"Right," Sally began clasping her hands together walking forwards, ushering her friends to walk towards her, "it goes like this..."

The girls huddled together with Sally and Kate taking turns in discussing the plan. Along the way someone would interrupt with an addition or a query to the plan. Violea, Clara and Ali we also nodding and muttering, "Uh-huh," Mhmm," Yep," and "Awesome,"

"Okay, now that we have that out of the way we are going to need to you guys to help us," Kate gestured to Nancy and her friends, "We need your help to succeed, will you?"

"Um, no," Nancy replied.

"Why not?" Ali asked.

"We don't want to," Nancy answered.

"No," her friend answered defiantly, "You don't want to,"

"Sonya and I want to," the other responded, "We are going to do what we want to for a change."

"But," Nancy began.

"Give us a change, okay?" Sonya queried.

Nancy nodded, she was going to take a change for the first time in a while. She just hoped that her Sonya and Milly were right. Otherwise they were all in deep, deep trouble for she had feeling that Jane was not a force to be reckoned with.

"Will you accept our help?" Sonya asked.

"Of course," Clara answered, "that's what we were asking, wasn't it?"

"Yep," Violea stated.

Ali and Clara quickly explained the escape plan to Nancy, Sonya and Milly. While Sally wondered if this wasn't all part of one big trick, she was curious whether it was just a coincidence that they stumbled upon three girls, their age, with the same goal. Sally just hoped that Nancy, Sonya and Milly weren't three girls that were trapped by Jane Killer and promised their freedom if they deceived her friends. She pushed the thought back to the furthest part of her mind.

"They wouldn't do that to us,' Sally thought, "I am not certain that is true but if they did that to us I would still forgive them because what choice would they have if they didn't? Rot in this cell for eternity, I wouldn't like that. They wouldn't know that we would help them escape as well no matter what. They weren't to know. I would probably do the same, wouldn't I? Nonsense it's not possible, I'm making this all up."

"Okay," Sally declared "We all ready?"

Everyone nodded. She smiled.

"Right, let's do this,"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone!

Sorry for such a long wait again. I really hope that you like this chapter it's not one of my best but still I hope it's intriguing. Thank you again for all the reading and voting, I never expected for so many people to actually like it. Thanks again. I will update soon,

valduggery20012013 out